BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsRevlon
REV-11100-6 Cushion Grip Lash Curler - Case Of 6

Revlon REV-11100-6 Revlon Cushion Grip Lash Curler - Case Of 6

Cushion grip- Larger grip for better control- Creates beautifully upswept lashes easily, expertly- Larger cushioned removable handles for a more comfortable, non-slip grip- Improved rounded pad wont crimp, pinch or stick to lashes-Features- Spring action for superior control-- Finger grips for a comfortable, nonslip grip while curling lashes-- Case of 6-- Item Weight - 1 lbs- SKU: MVTR624

Gender: Unisex

Spring action for superior control.; Finger grips for a comfortable, nonslip grip while curling lashes.; Case of 6.; Item Weight - 1 lbs.; Finger grips for a comfortable, nonslip grip while curling lashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon REV-11100-6 Revlon Cushion Grip Lash Curler - Case Of 6!
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Gets the job done without pulling out eyelashes. I would recommend this product to others.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Revlon is all I've ever used... This is the newest in the bunch that I have though. When I buy a new one it will be a Revlon again. I swear by these. I know people are all about other brands or eyelashes or eyelash heated curlers but all you have to do for that is use a hair dryer on these to heat them up!! Anyway, this is my brand. O love them. If you're looking for one to start with I'd recommend these and hope you like them as much as me.
Harley Q.
Atwater, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to cutler have had this one for a while and love how it’s easy to use totally recommend if you don’t have one
Michael C.
Carrington, ND
It's a good curler, it does what it supposed to. I like that it comes with an extra cushion. This was my first eyelash curler, I never really needed it before turning 40.
Natalia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
I bought this lash curler but I really give it a 3 out of 5, it pulls my lashes off sometimes. there are better ones on the market. I don't use it almost.
Serina R.
Whenever I need my eyelashes curled Revlon eyelash curler always gets the job done it's easy to use and affordable I would recommend this product to anyone #influenster #review #revlon #eyelashcurler
Estefani R.
Barstow, CA
Giving it 3 stars as it does what it's supposed to. My problem with it is that it was too harsh on my lashes. Instead of curling them it broke my lashes, like it actually cut a few of my lashes. I gave it to one of my cousins and it didn't do that to her lashes so I guess my lashes were just too thin
Keila J.
Alamosa, CO
The worse I’ve ever tried. Honestly an eyelash curler from the dollar store is better than this. The sponge that’s inside it’s so hard it will break your lashes.
Maud D.
Atlanta
This is a better one I have used. My lashes get very curly with this and also stay curly the entire night. It works even better after putting on mascara but make sure the mascara is dry
Natalia D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the only lash curler I have ever used. I’ve been using this tool for years. This is the OG. It’s very reliable and easy to clean.

Looking for your answer?