• The sleek, retractable brush perfectly applies lip color or gloss
  • Easily lines lips and blends lip color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Retractable Lip Brush!
Danyel C.
Chula Vista , CA
I'm a huge fan of this brand. I never really used brushes before but now that I have im addicted to it. The price wasn't bad. I like this for a smooth application. I would for sure but again. You can find at Walmart!
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
It's nice but you can get it for cheaper from another brand and it will do the same thing
Izha E.
Me encanta todo lo que tiene que ver con maquillaje y he tratado diferente productos. Los colores en labiales nude, rosado y rojo pues son mi favoritos y no me pueden faltar, trate varios antes de encontrar lo que hoy es mi colección de labiales y delineadores revlon y lo mejor de todo es que lo usas todo el dia y no pierden el color!!
Karyn N.
Great brush! It's very soft and has a really nice shape to perfectly apply lipsticks! It makes application very easy and accurate! It was also very affordable and is great quality! I would definitely buy again!
Christy C.
Bristol, VA
Love revlons brushes they are so soft and very good quality applies even and very strong.
amreen S.
jamaica
very smooth and i really love the way it comes of of the lipstick i would buy this again honestly i would recommend this to my friends it compares great to alternatives an is a good value product the price is okay
Alexis B.
Vancouver , BC
Great brush, soft bristles, price could have dropped a big but overall it worked out very nicely
Isabela M.
É um ótimo produto, fácil aplicação e muito viável o preço. Gostei muito e recomendo a compra desse!!! Parabéns!
Emily S.
Tiverton
This lip brush is amazing and so soft too ! I use it almost everyday when I need to . The soft and small bristles makes it easy to use and this makes it easy to apply the lipstick . I'm very satisfied with this brush and would totally recommend !

Looking for your answer?