BY REVLON

Portable brush fits neatly into any makeup case and can be used with your favorite powders, blushes and mineral makeup.

Briana S.
Sumter SC
I am very impressed with this retractable brush.  I use it for  quite a lot of different makeups that I have. Anywhere form highlighter to translucent setting powder. And it fits perfectly into just a small purse or pocketbook.
Tiff W.
It's a perfectly fine face brush, but nothing special. It's good to throw in your bag since it's retractable so it's really convenient. But the first time after I washed it, a lot of the hairs came out and that's even after making sure to dry it correctly so the water didn't drop down into the glue. So there's pieces of the hairs from the brush that get on my face, but it's nothing too difficult to just wipe off.
Glenda T.
When I ordered this online, I had high hopes because of the brand. It is fluffy and seems to be very gentle on my sensitive skin. However, after applying my make-up, I saw little strands of the brush on my face. Very disappointed :(.
Rose R.
La presentación de la brocha es muy bonita, promete ser muy práctica y realmente lo es, pero suele ser un poco difícil de mantener limpia por su empaque. Es fácil de usar y d elevar en el bolso de mano para cualquier ocasión en la que me pueda sacar de apuros
Khadijah W.
Sunrise, FL
I actually log this brush so much. When I'm out and about whether it's at work or it's a night on the town I keep this brush in my bag to touch up my make up as need be. It's not too rough and gets the job done. I love it
MALIA A. R.
Is soft and perfect, I can take everywhere, love it!
I bought at a good price in Venezuela and liked it so much I bought all.

Courtney G.
Love this! It keeps your bristles from getting messed up or ripped out if you keep your brushes Ina makeup bag
Janet R.
Dallas, TX
Protects the bristles really well doesn't shed applies make up better than some other brushes
Laura M.
Santo Domingo, D.N
The women brushes, I have the being completed and I always say, a good makeup come accompanied by good brushes, I recommend them, I love them
Abby M.
Buford
Super cute brushes they all do their job and i love that this one can go im and out from the little tube so the hair wont get all crazy