BY REVLON

Revlon’s skin renewal replacement sponge applicators are for use with revlon’s skin renewal cleansing system. this set of replacement discs includes 5 cleansing sponge applicators.

Buy on Walmart*
Tyanna R.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Although this product was great in many areas, I did not enjoy the product. I bought this for the first time at my local drug store. When i applies my foundation with it, it seemed to soak up all the product leaving almost nothing left for my face, so I had to use more foundation. The sponge was extremely soft though, and the color was very nice. The product was made very well, but it was too wasteful
may 1.
COLUMBUS
I love this sponge applicator its really gentle on my skin not harsh at all it was at good value not pricey very affordable I bought mines at target since it was cheap there I am a repeated user and trust me I am pleased with the results 100% satisfaction gareented trust me you wont regret buying it.
David S.
Other than the brush attachment being a bit too scratchy, it works well enough for daily use. The pads work best with creamy or gel based exfoliators, while the suction head is just for fun. The massager came in handy after exfoliating as it felt very therapeutic.
Nicole P.
Clark
this is one of the best sponges i've ever used. it is my go to due to the fact that it's a replacement sponge and it's easy for travel. it is valued at a great price with no room for improvement bc it soaks up all my makeup and applies wonderfully.
Lonely.Babes
It's super tiny doesn't work so very good I don't recommend don't buy this it's horrible it gives you irritation and makes you itchy and is just horrible take my words and don't buy this product i will never buy this ever again it's horrible and I hate it
Megan W.
I really like these. They are super cheap and are worth it. They work really well and besides it's something you can find in many stores and not just one you have to search super hard for.
Kelly L.
These sponges are supper good. They do the job and is not rough on skin. It meets every criteria and its gentle.
Neyshaliz J.
2807 jessup ave kissimmee fl
Loveeeeeeee it

Easy to apply
Good value
Good pigmentation
Long lasting
Versatile

Makes my complection pop up
Suzzeth M.
Aplicadores perfectos para diferentes áreas de la cara, es posible manejar diferentes texturas en lo que a maquillaje se refiere, es un plus que viene con un repuesto
Tracy-Lee M.
South Africa, Cape Town
I find using sponges less messier, and Revlon sponges are no different. Delicate on the skin, and no never-ending droops of make-up on your hands.