Revlon Renewist Lipstick - 235 Tangerine Dream uploaded by Amanda G.Revlon Renewist Lipstick - 235 Tangerine Dream uploaded by Daya C.

BY REVLON

Get the lip changing experience with Revlon Renewist™ Lipcolor! The breakthrough, patent-pending ProCollagen® Moisture Core instantly boosts moisture by 80% while reducing the appearance of fine lines and gently enhancing lip fullness over time. Lips... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells really good and the texture is creamy stays long and the color is so pretty" in 8 reviews
  • "love this product, affordable and good for any occasion. the packaging is very nice. this lipstick is long lasting and easy to apply i recommend it" in 5 reviews
Kayla C.
The color was so vibrant. It stayed consistent all day. I didn’t have to apply it twice. You can find this product at Walmart or any drugstore. I am definitely going to purchase this product again!!!
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
Such a gorgeous color! Super comfortable on the lips, doesn’t dry or flake. The formula packs quite a moisturizing punch which leaves your lips feeling amazing but best of all looking stunning!
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
This lipstick is VERRH moisturizing but the color was not what I expected. It also does not stay on very long. I need something that stays on through my morning coffee!
Vielka n.
Houston
It’s good that color was great and the  product  was too. There was really nothing bad about the product and it was   In a good price too. It was really creamy and really nice on my skin. There was basically nothing wrong with the product every thing was great about it.
RILEY C.
BEAR
This lipstick is such a nice lipstick. It has suc nice color and pigmentation. and adds just a little color for when yo want that special look but not a very bright color. It is a peachy like color with a nice glow too! I would totaly recoment this product to you.
Chrissy S.
Schenectady
Beautiful color, nice texture. I love that it does not have a weird taste. I absolutely exceeded my expectations. Packaging was nice and easy to open. Very easy to apply because of the shape of the lipstick. It gives the lips a nice full expression. I can highly recommend it.
Darian B.
Oak Ridge, TN
Im normally a huge fan of revlon but this particular lipstick was vert oily and it spread on too much at a time. I found myself having to apply a little dot and then spreading with a separate tool. 😕 but i absolutely love the color!
Samantha A.
Barnesville, OH
This was ok. I feel like it didn't stay as long as some of the higher end brands. It was easy to apply. The packaging was nice. It wasn't pricey. I just wasn't really that impressed. I would recommend to just try for yourself.
Kimberly M.
Braddock, PA
I really enjoyed using Revlon Renewist lipstick alot.This lipstick was very impressive.I did not have to excessively reapply all day.Also this lipstick did not smudge alot which was a big plus
Tabitha S.
tempe
Love these lipsticks! They have the best formula which makes it easy to apply! They also are fairly priced so I can afford to keep one at home and keep one in my purse!