BY REVLON

Get the lip changing experience with Revlon Renewist Lipcolor! The breakthrough, patent-pending ProCollagen Moisture Core instantly boosts moisture by 80% while reducing the appearance of fine lines and gently enhancing lip fullness over time. Lips... see more...

• I have dry lips all the time. Whenever i put lipstick on you can ...1 Answers
vicky r.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: 015 Creamy Caramel
I love the firmula. It is creamy and rich. It stays all day. I look very the colors Revlon is one of my favorite drug store products
krista s.
Review for: Full Bodied Wine 170
This is one of my favorite lipsticks, and the color is so beautiful and bold i love it!
Review for: Succulent 230
THE SHADE STAYS ON YOUR LIPS FOR A LONG TIME. ONE OF MY FAVORITES. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE HAD IS IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE ITS HARD TO TAKE OFF
Yanira M.
Love it I just bought new collection and looks great everyone likes it getting lots of complements.
Mayra D.
Brooklyn, NY
Although I love the Revlon product this particular lipstick did not sit well with me the color that is shown when supplied does not match perfectly and every time I drink or do anything I would have to continuously reapply which defeats the purpose
Taylor H.
Melrose, MA
I loved it! It lasted long and had beautiful color Not only does it have great color it's sure to get you complements
Beverly B.
Thibodaux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this vibrant color!! Not to mention it is an all around wonderful product!! This is my go to for the weekends.
Aulia P.
North Port, FL
I love this lipstick, i still have one in my collection. Its Full Blush, so pretty!
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
Love this color it really is berry fulfilling a real good brand. And they carry a lot of other pretty colors
Kati R.
Granbury, TX
Review for: Cherry Desirable 210
I really like this! The only problem I had was the transferring. I knew it would, but it felt like it allllll came off every time I drank or ate.
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have dry lips all the time. Whenever i put lipstick on you can tell that my lips are cracked, is this lipstick moisturized enough to help with that issue?