BY REVLON

Get the lip changing experience with Revlon Renewist Lipcolor! The breakthrough, patent-pending ProCollagen Moisture Core instantly boosts moisture by 80% while reducing the appearance of fine lines and gently enhancing lip fullness over time. Lips... see more...

• I have dry lips all the time. Whenever i put lipstick on you can ...1 Answers
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fargo, ND
I used to love this Revlon lipstick back when Revlon was cruelty free. Despite the old lady lipstick taste, it got the job done without completely drying out my lips. My problem with them is that even though they already make a TON of money, they made the choice to start testing on animals again just so they could sell to the Chinese market. Many other big (and small brands) have taken a stand against animal testing and refuse to sell to the Chinese market until their federal regulations allow products that have not been tested on animals to be sold.
Jane D.
Jane D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Naturally Revealing 010
I loved the color and staying power of this lipstick, but the conditioner that is in the center of it was a problem for me. I must be allergic to something in the conditioner, bcuz whenever I used it, my lips would tingle and get really sensitive. I kept using the lipstick, but from the outside so that the conditioner wouldn't contact my lips.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Redford, MI
Review for: Naturally Revealing 010
WONDERFUL!! I loved the product but in my area they didn't sell the color I wanted. I bought a Nude color out of town but can't find it anywhere near me. I would love to get my hands on another tube, for a reasonable price. The product glides on smooth and I only have to reapply it 2 or 3 times throughout the day.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Fridley, MN
Review for: Succulent 230
It was on clearance at work, as they had reset the make up section. So I figured half price, give it a shot. I liked the condition inside, as I'm a chapstick junkie. So I felt this was a double wammy in a good way. I'd probably skip it, as I wasn't a fan of the scent. Gave it to my sister & she used it all.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Succulent 230
This lipstick was darker on my lips then I thought it would be, but regardless I loved it and it protected my lips from the sun. It didn't last on my lips as long as I had hoped for, but for the price it was a good buy. I'm not sure if I would buy it again but it wasn't the worst lipstick I've ever bought.
BJ D.
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
Review for: Naturally Revealing 010
ITruthfully, I find all Make Up advertising to be completely intruthful! On the Colorstay...the color does NOT stay. I ave not found one yet that keeps the color, I don't care what the brand. Disappointed in Revlon as well as Loeal and Maybelline. I have tried rice powder...didn't help either.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Del City, OK
Rating this as a 3 star because it's not bad at all. It just doesn't meet my expectations like my favorite lip stick brands. I have a few lipsticks that I bought still so it's long lasting although I don't use it often. I recommend it to starters in makeup, but probably not pro makeup guru's.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Bluffton, SC
Review for: Succulent 230
This was an impulse buy for me. I gave it a few times. The color was okay but didn't last long through the day. I did enjoy the packaging, very feminine. I may tough have gotten a dud as I found it hard to put on. Very stiff formula and it had a funny smell. Like I said, I think I got a dud.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Wellsville, NY
Review for: Succulent 230
I like this color. I am more into these colors in the summertime, when I have a bit of a tan, and it pops the color in my cheeks. I always go for Revlon lipstick products, and will buy again. This is not my daily color, I also wear other's, but they are mostly around this shade of color.
Callie C.
Callie C.
Cincinnati, OH
The colour of this lipstick is really pretty. However the shade I chose was somewhat gritty in texture and also was very sticky. I overlook this because of how nice the color is. However, multiple coats are required to make an impact. I wouldn't recomend based on the gross texture.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have dry lips all the time. Whenever i put lipstick on you can tell that my lips are cracked, is this lipstick moisturized enough to help with that issue?