Revlon Renewist Lipstick uploaded by Amanda G.Revlon Renewist Lipstick uploaded by Daya C.

BY REVLON

Get the lip changing experience with Revlon Renewist Lipcolor! The breakthrough, patent-pending ProCollagen Moisture Core instantly boosts moisture by 80% while reducing the appearance of fine lines and gently enhancing lip fullness over time. Lips...

• I have dry lips all the time. Whenever i put lipstick on ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Love this lipstick! Love the color! Love the long lasting formula. Love how hydrating it is. " in 7 reviews
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Such a gorgeous color! Super comfortable on the lips, doesn’t dry or flake. The formula packs quite a moisturizing punch which leaves your lips feeling amazing but best of all looking stunning!
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
This lipstick is VERRH moisturizing but the color was not what I expected. It also does not stay on very long. I need something that stays on through my morning coffee!
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Jade W.
Phenix City , AL
This is a very nice product, all of the revlon products are nice and affordable the matte usually last longer and it’s more of a soft matte . It’s a great go to product or if your going for a simple look
Kayla C.
The color was so vibrant. It stayed consistent all day. I didn’t have to apply it twice. You can find this product at Walmart or any drugstore. I am definitely going to purchase this product again!!!
Jennifer K.
Port William, OH
Love the xolora and it stays on all day. I refresh or but color is still there. Mix the colors is also a great idea which I do often. Everyone should try it. Guaranteed to use for many years to come.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
@Revlon Renewist Rose Restored lipstick is a bright neutral toned pink light weight and moisturizing lipstick that would look good with almost EVERY skin tones. Its is so lightweight, it almost feels like a lip balm! I find this a fairly good every day color, although the hunt for the perfect slightly muted pink continues. The staying power was less than desirable, that is my only complaint! A very probable rebuy.
Vielka n.
Houston
It’s good that color was great and the  product  was too. There was really nothing bad about the product and it was   In a good price too. It was really creamy and really nice on my skin. There was basically nothing wrong with the product every thing was great about it.
Diva D.
Worcester, MA
I liked this lipstick enough to wear it several times but after being gifted some higher quality tunes, I found it sitting at the back of my makeup cabinet. It looks fine on, especially from a distance but can be patchy and does not stay all day. I did not feel that It sufficiently moisturized my lips and i tended to have flaking or cracking lips after a day of wearing it.
Anna C.
New Caney, TX
Revlon renewist is an amazing product! Not obly is it affordable but long lasting! You definatly get your moneys work. I used this daily from start to finish. With kids I dont have all day to think about touching up my lips. This is so great and long lasting i dont have to worry about it. I know i can always count on my revlon renewist lipstick.
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have dry lips all the time. Whenever i put lipstick on you can tell that my lips are cracked, is this lipstick moisturized enough to help with that issue?