Revlon Renewist Lipstick uploaded by Amanda G.Revlon Renewist Lipstick uploaded by Daya C.

BY REVLON

Get the lip changing experience with Revlon Renewist Lipcolor! The breakthrough, patent-pending ProCollagen Moisture Core instantly boosts moisture by 80% while reducing the appearance of fine lines and gently enhancing lip fullness over time. Lips...

• I have dry lips all the time. Whenever i put lipstick on ...1 Answers
Revlon Renewist Lipstick
  • "Love this lipstick! Love the color! Love the long lasting formula. Love how hydrating it is. " in 7 reviews
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Jade W.
Phenix City , AL
This is a very nice product, all of the revlon products are nice and affordable the matte usually last longer and it’s more of a soft matte . It’s a great go to product or if your going for a simple look
Kayla C.
The color was so vibrant. It stayed consistent all day. I didn’t have to apply it twice. You can find this product at Walmart or any drugstore. I am definitely going to purchase this product again!!!
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
@Revlon Renewist Rose Restored lipstick is a bright neutral toned pink light weight and moisturizing lipstick that would look good with almost EVERY skin tones. Its is so lightweight, it almost feels like a lip balm! I find this a fairly good every day color, although the hunt for the perfect slightly muted pink continues. The staying power was less than desirable, that is my only complaint! A very probable rebuy.
Diva D.
Worcester, MA
I liked this lipstick enough to wear it several times but after being gifted some higher quality tunes, I found it sitting at the back of my makeup cabinet. It looks fine on, especially from a distance but can be patchy and does not stay all day. I did not feel that It sufficiently moisturized my lips and i tended to have flaking or cracking lips after a day of wearing it.
Anna C.
New Caney, TX
Revlon renewist is an amazing product! Not obly is it affordable but long lasting! You definatly get your moneys work. I used this daily from start to finish. With kids I dont have all day to think about touching up my lips. This is so great and long lasting i dont have to worry about it. I know i can always count on my revlon renewist lipstick.
Daniela R.
Revlon
Enviar
Revlon Renewist Lipstick - 115 Rose Restored
Revlon
Enviar
Revlon Renewist Lipstick - 115 Rose Restored SEE DETAILS
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Creme Sunflash #80 ( Original Formula ) Full Size. SEE DETAILS
Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick, Lilac Champagne 590, 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 2) SEE D
RILEY C.
BEAR
This lipstick is such a nice lipstick. It has suc nice color and pigmentation. and adds just a little color for when yo want that special look but not a very bright color. It is a peachy like color with a nice glow too! I would totaly recoment this product to you.
Paige F.
Dallas, TX
The staying power of this lipstick is AMAZING. I went to sleep with it on (oops) and woke up in the morning with lipstick on. It is a little drying but that can go hand in hand with long wear. I like the packaging, super simple. I will buy more shades.
Chrissy S.
Schenectady
Beautiful color, nice texture. I love that it does not have a weird taste. I absolutely exceeded my expectations. Packaging was nice and easy to open. Very easy to apply because of the shape of the lipstick. It gives the lips a nice full expression. I can highly recommend it.
Sarah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have dry lips all the time. Whenever i put lipstick on you can tell that my lips are cracked, is this lipstick moisturized enough to help with that issue?

Amazon