BY REVLON

Get the lip changing experience with Revlon Renewist Lipcolor! The breakthrough, patent-pending ProCollagen Moisture Core instantly boosts moisture by 80% while reducing the appearance of fine lines and gently enhancing lip fullness over time. Lips... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna C.
New Caney, TX
Revlon renewist is an amazing product! Not obly is it affordable but long lasting! You definatly get your moneys work. I used this daily from start to finish. With kids I dont have all day to think about touching up my lips. This is so great and long lasting i dont have to worry about it. I know i can always count on my revlon renewist lipstick.
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but is a hundred percent worth
the price. I would recommend it to all my friends since it has been such
a necessity to me as of lately. There is absolutely no cons and overall
great product. I would buy this again.
Holly L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I am obsessed with lipsticks, of all kinds. This one was unfortunately not one of my favorites. It didn't go on my lips as smoothly as I would have liked. I also didn't find a color I was crazy about.
Holly H.
Dover, FL
Love this product ! Great color ! Great feel ! Not sticky and doesn't require multiple coats.
Chloe M.
i love this product it is very good i love it i us it all the time and i have been using it for a while now i love this i would normal buy this at a drug store or at a local makeup store
Ana S.
06382150
GGosto muito destes tipos de produtos maquiagem ... Parabéns a quem inventou ... Amo muito obrigadaaaaaaaaaaa mesmo mesmo de coração
Ili G.
Este labial es bueno, tengo el color cherry desirable y me gusta mucho como se ve en mis labios. Tiene una textura muy suave
Saleha R.
Revlon has a good shade range which compliments every skin tone ..these lip products are very creamy nd longlasting