Revlon Remover for Lash Adhesive uploaded by Arianna Yannare B.Revlon Remover for Lash Adhesive uploaded by Dallana F.

BY REVLON

Gentle Formula. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Love packaging of this product very easy to apply to lashes." in 1 review
  • "definitely recommend " in 1 review
  • "This worked really good for me my lashes stayed on and it dried clear didn't bother or makes my eyes itch" in 1 review
  • "I tend to have a hard time finding it in stores though since not many carry and if they do, they run out quick" in 1 review
aracely r.
This Revlon glue remover is wonderful. Not only does it help remove my lashes but also works great to clean my lashes. I just put it on and I use a qtip to clean the glue and done. Also the glue works great never had a problem with my lashes coming off.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how easy this product is to apply. The smell isn't amazing, but I've yet to find any eyelash adhesive that is great smelling. I used this product when I was competitively dancing, and it passed the test and held those lashes to my eyelid.
Anna H.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first lash glue I have tried and it holds my false lashes all day. It is a bit pricy compared to other lashes online but they are good quality. It makes my eye very natural and flirty. I would recommend for beginners to try and experiment.
Jenna S.
Muscatine, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for removing lash adhesive, but I must’ve had a reaction to it because it kind of stung my eyelids. Other than that, it’s relatively cheap and does what it says it does!
Casey F.
This lash glue smells a little bit weird but it works great. Gets the job done. Maybe not best for thise with sensitive eyes. Not much more i can say about it though.
Karen C.
Oregon
I hate trying to get lash glue off and this has been a life saver to help me get any type of glue off. I love that it's gentle too and doesn't irritate my eyes, especially since I wear contacts, but you simply apply a small amount along your lash line with the wand and then I just use my finger tip to lightly rub it in and the glue just falls off. I then take a cotton swab and wipe any of the glue off and then use a cotton round soaked in either eye makeup remover or micellular water to clean off the lash remover since it is on the oily side.

A little goes a long way so the tube will last you a long time too.
Shelby T.
Eagle River, AK
Hands down, my favorite lash adhesive. I've tried about 6 different adhesives before one day deciding to try this one.  I don't know that I'll ever switch it up. This is cheap and it works like a dream.  A little bit goes a LONG way too.  I love that this product isn't insanely sticky either. It is just right. I have never felt like I've ripped out any eye lashes, it doesn't get stuck in my natural lashes and the leftover glue is so easy to remove from lash bands unlike a lot of other brands.  10/10 would and have recommended to friends. KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK REVLON! <3
Celyna G.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Funny story I thought I was purchasing lash glue when I found out it was lash glue remover, I must say it removed the glue as it's job, great price and great amount for how small the tube is, personally I used it only once but it worked great, I must say the feeling of it was a tad oily so I would just clean the lashes after.
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Lash adhesive I wear false lashes all the time and this product works it is effective and it stays on for a very long time you don't need reapplication don't remember where I bought it from it may have been a gift no no need for improvement at all this is a great product
Mendi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good product. I had to get my eyelashes removed bc my daugheter too off with the stuff they gave me at the shop. So I went ahead and bought this at the local Depaertment store and it worked well and not too bad priced. I would definitly recomment