BY REVLON

Quick Dry Top Coat sets in 60 seconds to a hard lustrous finish. Formula safeguards polish from nicks and chips. Sets to a hard, lustrous finish in 60 seconds. Plasticizers and an acrylic polymer help safeguard polish from nicks and chips, while promoting flexibility. UV filter helps maintain color fidelity. DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde Free. . see more...

• Would this be better than the Sally Hansen insta dry top coat?1 Answers
  • I've been looking to find a top coat that not only dries fast but m...1 Answers
  • How long does this usually last?4 Answers
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat 960
  • "It is the first quick dry top coat that actually dries and doesn't leave me with sheet marks if I sleep soon after painting my nails." in 5 reviews
  • "If you want to have nail polish on for half a day then this one is for you because when you put this on your nail polish won't last two days." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a really good topcoat that dries very quickly and keeps my nail polish from chipping too quickly." in 1 review
  • "This is the best top coat I have ever used." in 1 review
  • "While it's a nice top coat to use, I didn't find it drying as fast as it says it would." in 1 review
Cathy G.
Cathy G.
Revlon is an amazing company with great quality and reasonable prices. I bought my top coat at a Dollar General for 2 whole dollars. A friend of mine informed that it is great quality but had a short shelf life unlike other brand name nail laquers (she works in a salon with hair and nail and a few makeup products). Using it, goes on even (make sure to get excess off before applying) and does not chip for about 3 days. I do work in retail and I'm pretty clumsy so 3 days is amazing. But remember, short shelf life, use it whenever you can. ❤️😊
Ana T.
Ana T.
I absolutely love this top coat. It is the first one that I found that does not remain tacky for hours. I after about 1 minute the coat is hard enough that brushing your nail against something soft will not damage of the Polish. After about 1 hour the top coat is dry enough that you can touch your nails together in the Polish job is not damaged. Absolutely fantastic. Allows me to paint my nails about an hour and a half before bed and wake up without sheet marks.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give zero stars if that were an option. I painted my nails as usual, 2 full coats allowed to dry between each coat and after the last coat of nail polish. I applied the top coat over the last coat. The top coat dried very quickly as promised. However, it did not last. It started peeling about 8 hours later and by the next day, it caused my polish to peel off and flake off completely. So disappointed as my manicure was beautiful.
Liori G.
Liori G.
Great Neck, NY
It really does dry within 3-5 minutes, but i wait 10 for extra precautions. I do my nails late at night without any worry that it will get ruined and bumpy. I wake up in the morning with smooth and glossy nails. I always get compliments. Everyone thinks I get my nails professionally done. I noticed though when the bottle gets half empy it gets a little thick and lumpy - you need to store it properly. Haven't figured that out yet...
I liked this top coat - it was glossy, easy to apply, and made my nail polish last significantly longer. It also seemed to make the entire nail polish dry more quickly, which meant less time sitting around waving my hands. :) Whenever I plan to paint my nails, I'm sure to have a top coat on hand, and this is one of the better products for that (while not being prohibitively expensive).
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Scarborough, ME
Dries very fast! Dries multiple layers of polish underneath very fast as well! Fair price for the quality. My only complaints are that it chips within a few days, not extremely quickly but doesn't last as long as some quick dries and it forms air bubbles in it after you've used about half the bottle, which is visible on a manicure so I have to toss it after that which is a waste.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is definitely one of the better quick dry top coats I used. It legit dries fast and I don't have to worry about messing up my nails when I go to do something right after. It dries super shiny and clear. I just wish it would protect better. It seems like the very next day it's already starting to chip. Plus side is it's pretty affordable and the bottle lasts a long time.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Rome, GA
The quick dry top coat is a life saver if you're painting your nails right before a date or a night out. Wait for your nails to dry enough not to stick to the brush and put on a coat of this, and you're ready to go! This is one of my favorite purchases from Revlon and I recommend it to anyone who doesn't have the time or patience to wait for their nails to dry naturally.
Shayla S.
Shayla S.
Tai Tam, CA
I really like Revlon nail products, and this top coat is no exception. It leaves your nails with a glossy shine, protects them, and dries quite quickly! My polish will generally last for a week to a week and a half (with a few minor chips near the tip of the nails) when I wear this as a topcoat.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat 960 is a pretty nice product. It's a little pricey but good quality always is if you buy it. It's pretty easy to use and apply. I do believe I bought it at Wal-Mart when I purchased it. If you love putting a top coat on your nails, I would use this product.
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this usually last?
valarie a.
valarie a.
Does this stuff actually work? I have been looking for a top coat that keeps my nails from chipping and drys it fast!
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be better than the Sally Hansen insta dry top coat?
Karla B.
Karla B.
I've been looking to find a top coat that not only dries fast but most importantly doesn't smear designs. I usually do nail art and it breaks my heart when the top coat smears the design. Also most top coats lose their shine in a couple days. Does this top coat smear designs? Does the shine last long?