Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat 955 uploaded by Arrianne J.Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat 955 uploaded by Nichaela Y.

BY REVLON

Quick Dry Base Coat bonds to nail surface to create a lasting base for nail enamel and extended manicure wear . Super-fast drying formula. Helps prevent nails from yellowing, peeling and splitting. Helps lock in natural moisture and forms a hard, flexible, shatterproof shield. DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde Free. . see more...

Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat 955
  • "this is my first base coat ever it does dry quick but it tends to bubble and or make weird dry lines not the best way to make my nail polish smooth i do continue to use it but its not the best" in 5 reviews
  • "While not as quick-drying as some base coats, it dries reasonably quickly -- within a minute at the most." in 5 reviews
  • "Makes my nail polishes last longer for sure and it dries so quickly which is fantastic." in 3 reviews
  • "It protects your nails and the quick dry formula makes the process extremely easy !" in 2 reviews
  • "It definitely holds the polish onto the nail for a long time without staining if i'm using a dark colour" in 1 review
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
I love this stuff. I was looking for a base coat when I bought this. I wasn't crazy about the milky color so I almost didn't buy it. I am a busy, working mom. After using this the first time, with a cheap polish and Revlon top coat, my nails lasted a week. They lasted thru doing dishes daily, bath time with my little ones, cleaning the house with chemicals, and typing daily at my job. I was in AHH. I have used it twice now and both time the color lasts. I don't have to baby my nails/manicure. I have seen other people say it causes bubbles, I did have that but I put a little too much color on my nail and then bumped it before it was completely dry. The dent in my nail smoothed over without me having to repaint it but there are tiny bubbles on my nail. This polish is a little hard to get off. But common sense will tell you if it holds on to polish thru dishes and such that it is on your nail really well.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only base coat I have ever used. I'm currently out of it so I will be purchasing some more soon. Since it is the only one I have experience with, I can't compare it to anyone else. It goes on fine and dries pretty quickly. It provides a smooth base for my nail polish to go onto.
Haley S.
Cary, NC
This is amazing! It dries super fast so now I don't have to spend hours and hours and hours painting my nails! It is way better than other brands and it also looks great and is easy to apply! It is also super cheap compared to other brands, so I would definitely buy this again!
Shayla S.
Boston
This was good at the beginning, but I have found that over time it has become more sticky and thick than before. It does dry quickly, but it doesn't leave a smooth layer for the color to go on top of. I would skip this one and look for a better quality one in the future.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
works great does what its supposed to and i really like how quick it drys because i usually dont have alot of time to spend on my nails. i recommend this product and will buy it again when its time for a new bottle. the packaging is simple and it is very easy to apply.
Braylen M.
Very thick and sticky. Not particularly quick drying, but reasonable. It is worth it's price, so the quality was expected. Does protect the nail, but quick drying should be taken off of the bottle. Would repurchase once more to try again and compare.
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this base coat! After just a few swipes it creates the perfect base for your nail polish! I also feel as if it makes the polish last longer and make it look much more high quality!
Yolanda V.
Round Rock, TX
I was not impressed with this product. I don't know if it was a bad batch, but it had a weird smell to it when applied. I would not purchase again and would not recommend it to anyone.
linaya w.
Colorado Springs, CO
True to its name, a quick drying base coat. However, it does require two coats for maximum shine. Can be used and hour before bedtime without incurring sheets prints.
Abril del Pilar P.
MIAMI, FL
Me encanta usar bases que sequen rápido para evitar tener que durar media hora esperando que se sequen lo he comprado en varias ocasiones y no hay queja alguna.
Becka B.
Gilbert, AZ
I've never used a nail polish base coat. Does this product extend the time of your manicure by helping to reduce chipping polish; or does it simply protect and strengthen your nails?
Allison B.
Is this base coat a good option for strengthening weak nails?