MakeupNail CareNail Polish Base CoatsREV
Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat, 05 Ounce (6 Pack) + FREE Travel Toothbrush, Color May Vary

by REV

Give yourself a home manicure in no time with Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat. The quick drying formula take the waiting out of your routine and helps you finish your manicure with ease! Just another professional tool from Revlon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat, 0.5 Ounce (6 Pack) + FREE Travel Toothbrush, Color May Vary!
kiara B.
4708 w 52nd St. Indianápolis IN 46254-1700
Me encanta este producto por eso siempre lo compro en grandes cantidades para tenerlas en mi casa
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
This base coat lot is well worth the $20 that I spent on it,i bought it at walmart.com!I wo UK lent trade it out for any other brand other than o.p.i that is. It is very easy to apply and use and goes on smoothly. I would definately purchase these again.
Johanna O.
Victorville
It’s alright it think I have only use it occasionally but I would keep on using it whenever I need it
Belgica R.
CortlandtmanorNY
I love this base, not only does it leave your nails shiny it also dries pretty quickly. The brush isn’t too thick it’s just perfect as well. If you’re looking for a quick and easy polish, I highly recommend this one.
Daiton S.
Bellmead
Love that is has a lot in one love that is has multiple color that you asked for and also wait product to use
Darla N.
Kilgore, TX
Amazing!! Love Revlon nail polish. It doesn't chip or flake within an hour of me doing my nails like the cheaper brands do. If I pay $1.00 for a pretty color, and I have; then I basically just wasted my money and time. My nails will look horrible in no time. It is better to spend a little more and get the better product like Revlon, so that you can have piece of mind. I learned this the hard way.
Felice K.
Texas
Nails dry so fast!!! Not much time to wait and the polish doesn't smudge. Cuticles don't dry out either.
Winnie N.
Perfect for on the go and travel size. Dries super quick but doesn’t get thick and tacky
Tiffany L.
Love way it help my nails make my nails look after using this its!awesome my friends us it to I'm happy my friend like it to
Flor G.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Not bad. Doesn’t leave nail with a white cast which is a good thing. It does last a few days longer. But not the best thing around. I would use Kiko nail polish or something that keeps nails more stronger

Looking for your answer?