MakeupNail CareNail Polish Base CoatsREV
Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat, 05 Ounce (4 Pack) + FREE Scunci Black Roller Pins, 18 Pcs

by REV

Give yourself a home manicure in no time with Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat. The quick drying formula take the waiting out of your routine and helps you finish your manicure with ease! Just another professional tool from Revlon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat, 0.5 Ounce (4 Pack) + FREE Scunci Black Roller Pins, 18 Pcs!
Dana V.
Metairie, LA
Quick drying, great color, lasts firever..non chip and looks amazing on. I would but all colors and use over and over agsin
Brianna S.
Orange Cove, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This makes my nails look great I love this I recommend this for you guys great for your nails
Jean H.
West Winfield, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
It does work fast drying. It helped or I notice they didn't chip fast I Either. I highly recommend and my teens love aswell
Samantha A.
Altoona, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love thus base coat! Makes drying time so much quicker and lasts so much longer as well. Wasn’t too pricey and definitely worth it!
Melissa C.
Kerman, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like how good it applies and how quick it dries right after one coat I like to add a second base just in case and it's not sticky at all either
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
I just in love with this beautiful product it’s just amazing I can used at many time I want and everything look fine love it
Sadaf S.
waterloo
Great Product. Makes your fingers look great. The price is very cheap compared to the other one’s I have seen. I don’t really like to use products like this but this one is great. I will definitely be buying this again.
Sofia B.
Trelew
❤️ me encanta, es súper recomendable. Me encantaría tener muchos, excelente calidad, desde ya. Marca prestigiosa.
Agustina C.
Muy bueno , muy lindo , me gusto mucho , súper recomendable , muy buena base , fácil aplicación
Liliana Abigail T.
santa catarina
Me gustaría utilizar más estos productos ya que son muy buenos para la piel quedan súper bien para todo tipo de evento tanto casual como formal

Looking for your answer?