Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat

Dries in seconds. Makes your mani last.

Sn súper resistente a cual quier clase de clima y tiene. Buen diseño y son super recomendable y es muy escasos en algunos países tiene buenos elementos de colores
Start your review of Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat!
Avenel, NJ
Revlon quick dry base coat is great! It goes on smooth, protecting my natural nails from getting polish stained! I wouldnt improve this!
Caldwell, ID
Me gusta mucho este producto para mis uñas las hace súper fuertes y nada frágiles es perfecto
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this a few times now and am very happy with the results. I never was big on using base coats because I never noticed a difference. As I've aged and my nails have become more brittle and have noticed ridge lines, this works great for evening out those ridges and also allows the nail polish yo hold longer and better. The same as a primer before applying foundation to the face or priming a wall before you paint.
Saginaw, MI
I used to use this ALL the time and it was my all time favorite. Now a days I can’t find it anymore! Not sure if it was discontinued or not, but I used to use it all the time.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like revlon products and their nail polish line is super great, this really help dry the nailpolish and applys nice and smooth.
1,198 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love it! Does dry quick and works great as a base coat. Layers go on super smooth and without any issues or clumps
Toledo, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Drys very quick keeps nail polish from chipping away and last a long time it's a great product and cost only a few dollars
Corvallis, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
When your on a tight schedule and on the go here is your quick and easy go to product, on the go? No worries, this product has got you covered
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Dried super fast & a great brand. A very affordable price as well ! Would recommend it to someone who wants to do their nails
Trussville, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love every polish from revlon. This is a great base coat. It lasts a long time. I can usually find it for a good price. It makes my nails soft before color application