BY REVLON #28 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Anchors Color To Nail Surface For Improved Wear. Creates A Smooth Canvas For Even Color Application And Helps Protect Nails From Chipping And Breakage.

• Anchors color
  • Creates a smooth canvas for even color application
  • Helps protect nails from chipping and breakage

Buy on Amazon*
Luiisa v.
tomball
i have oily skin and this makes my nail polish last the most i have try so many different nail polish bases but noting has work as good as this one i also use the top coat and it makes them last almost too weeks i love Revlon formula its one of the best in my opinion.
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
Aside from gel polish, NOTHING has helped my nail polish last as long as this base coat. I truly cannot speak about it highly enough. I love having my nails done, but hate how expensive manicures are. This is the solution and I am here to spread the word!
Misti B.
Great base coat. It really helps extend the life of my at home manicures. It also helps with easy polish removal so that my actual nail isn’t left yellowed. For the price, I’ll definitely purchase in the future when I run out.
lariza a.
I like this base coat because it actually does what it says because it actually dries fast compared to other base coats this one actually dries fast and you don’t have to worry that something is going to happen before you apply your nail polish
jannet s.
Chicago
este es uno de los productos que cresii en verlo por que en mi casa lo husaron y haurita digo que me dusta como se mira y es muy vuen producturevlo. ah sacado muy vienos productos sii lo recomendaria
Jodi S.
I like this base- it really does dry quickly and it grips the nail color well. Feel like my manicures last longer with this base than with some others I have used.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Before I tried this base coat I was strictly using OPI products but I found this and thought the other benefits it described sounded cool so I gave it a try. I LOVE it. It dries quick, (like 1 minute), it definitely makes my polish last longer, and I believe the claim that it smoothens/evens the nail surface for an even polish application has been accurate so far. Only thing I don't like (and maybe I just need a new one since I don't use it enough) is that it's gotten sort of gluey and harder to apply. Still love this product and it definitely stole me from OPI base coats.  Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
Marlena S.
I've experimented with several base coats and this one is pretty good. It not only dries fast but it creates the perfect silky matte canvas for your color polish. It goes on evenly and has a color-correcting, ivory tint to it. The only downside is the scent. It's very strong to the point of being nauseating. I definitely recommend wearing a breathable cone mask while applying this base coat.
Nichaela Y.
After trying and failing with other brands, this one really takes the cake. It dries quickly, and depending on the brand of polish i use over it, I've had a manicure done at home last a whole week. That never happens, until now.
Melissa F.
Use this every time I do my nails & wont paint them without this. Great price especially for how much longer it helps the nail polish stay on.I wear a lot of dark colors and this saves my nails from turning yellow and peeling.I have been using this for a couple of years.You can find at Walmart,Kroger,Target.I will defiantly keep buying it.
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
How long does this make your nails last typically?
Becka B.
Gilbert, AZ
I've never used a nail polish base coat. Does this product extend the time of your manicure by helping to reduce chipping polish; or does it simply protect and strengthen your nails?
Allison B.
Is this base coat a good option for strengthening weak nails?
Paola C.
Cuantos días podría durar mi manicura intacta con este producto?
Paola C.
Cuantos días podría durar mi manicura intacta con este producto?