Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat uploaded by Liz H.Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat uploaded by Tiffany (knick name) *.

BY REVLON #28 in Nail Polish Base Coats

Anchors Color To Nail Surface For Improved Wear. Creates A Smooth Canvas For Even Color Application And Helps Protect Nails From Chipping And Breakage.

• Anchors color
  • Creates a smooth canvas for even color application
  • Helps protect nails from chipping and breakage

• How long does this make your nails last typically?1 Answers
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
Aside from gel polish, NOTHING has helped my nail polish last as long as this base coat. I truly cannot speak about it highly enough. I love having my nails done, but hate how expensive manicures are. This is the solution and I am here to spread the word!
Misti B.
Great base coat. It really helps extend the life of my at home manicures. It also helps with easy polish removal so that my actual nail isn’t left yellowed. For the price, I’ll definitely purchase in the future when I run out.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Before I tried this base coat I was strictly using OPI products but I found this and thought the other benefits it described sounded cool so I gave it a try. I LOVE it. It dries quick, (like 1 minute), it definitely makes my polish last longer, and I believe the claim that it smoothens/evens the nail surface for an even polish application has been accurate so far. Only thing I don't like (and maybe I just need a new one since I don't use it enough) is that it's gotten sort of gluey and harder to apply. Still love this product and it definitely stole me from OPI base coats.  Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
Melissa F.
Use this every time I do my nails & wont paint them without this. Great price especially for how much longer it helps the nail polish stay on.I wear a lot of dark colors and this saves my nails from turning yellow and peeling.I have been using this for a couple of years.You can find at Walmart,Kroger,Target.I will defiantly keep buying it.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Love this base coat.. I found it. At a time when I was about to give up on doing my nails forever. I found i fast incapable of waiting for my nails to dry and it turned out ugly. Then I went to the drugstore and found this base coat and I now do my nails once a week. Such a good base coat for the impatient woman I am
Laina T.
I love this product and should be a must have for everyone because it helps keep nail polish on longer and stronger and it dries extremely fast, and it helps prevent and protect the polish from staining your nails.
Katie S.
Carlisle, PA
This product dries fast and does its job of preventing polish stains on my nails before I apply dark nail polish! Good price point and easy to find in stores--plus the bottle has lasted me over 2 years without getting old.
Janet S.
Santa Ana, CA
Works wonders!!!! I don't have to wait around fanning my hands for my nails to dry in order to do something. With this coat my nails dry fast and do not have to worry about messing them up if they were still dry. I would definitely recommend it especially to people who are impatient like me and do not like to wait.
Jenna B.
I love this base coat. It preps my nails and protects them from the polish. It dries quickly and helps my polish to stay on longer. It's easy to apply and an affordable price! I'd definitely buy it again.
Britney G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I have mixed feelings about this base coat. I think it helps my polish go on well, and sometimes it lasts longer, but after a few days it starts to peel up from the bottom of my nail. Then it starts crazing at the tip of my nail. I'm using a Revlon base, polish and top coat. I don't know what I am doing wrong. This didn't happen before I started using the base coat.
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
How long does this make your nails last typically?