Revlon Pumice Stone uploaded by Ashley W.

BY REVLON #33 in Callus Removers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rough, dry feet have met their match. Our pumice stone gently exfoliates and smooths even the toughest skin. You may find yourself going barefoot more often.

• Natural stone is gentle, yet effective
• Gently exfoliates and smooths skin
• For best results, use on damp or wet skin

• I love this pumice stone, what are your favs?2 Answers
  • "works great if your feet give you problems!" in 2 reviews
Sarah M.
Cape Coral, FL
Works very well compared to other pumice stones I have used in the past. Revlon is one of my personal favorites when it comes to quality in products, and I can always trust in their products. This pumice stone always does the trick in removing dead skin, and leaves behind soft, smooth skin - without the callous skin. Can be used over and over, just rinse after use.
marni f.
Denver, CO
Super affordable which I like. But to see results I had to do I foot soak first then use the pumice stone not to mention making sure you have a good foot cream and soft socks to put on after. I prefer the pedegg.
Jennifer J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It gets mold very easily. Maybe I'm not using it right? I leave this in my shower hanging on the caddy and it's got little black spots. I've never had a stone do that until this one. I like it but I don't wanna rub my feet with a moldy stone. Boo.
Audrey C.
Lenexa, KS
Works fantastic! Does not dissolve into pieces and lasts for a long time. I use it every day. I was a gymnast so my hands and feet were covered in calluses and it would take them away when the season was over. Also great for in winter when my feet get dry and peel. Love it!
Ashley W.
I absolutely love this pumice stone. I tend to get dry cracked heels in the winter and I use this to smooth them in between trips to the nail salon. It works great and its super affordable!!
Kelly B.
Rome, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This thing was nothing new or different from other pumice stones it did its job and I'm happy with that i would probably not repurchase just cause i can get cheaper that does the same thing
Rebecca H.
Jackson, GA
I absolutely love this product. I use this every night and basically do my own pedicures. really beats going to salon. even if you don't have dry skin you would be surprised at the wonders of it and how smooth it makes your feet when you are done
Cassandra H.
Knoxville, TN
I have used many different pumice stones. This one pleased me. I intend on buying in the future. Very affordable and good product. I use it in the shower daily, no need to spend so much money on salon pedicures when you have this product.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
You just have to be aware that your feet must be, and stay wet while using pumice stones. If you don't you can make your dry skin condition worse.
Tieshea B.
Sauk village , Il
Nothing great about it. I got it from Walgreen it was a bit pricey so I expected more. The stone doesn't fall apart but its not that smooth either!
Ashley W.
I love this pumice stone, what are your favs?

back