BY REVLON

Perfect for creating long-lasting curls and controlling curly hair by providing maximum definition and softness.

Buy on Amazon
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
I have super fine hair and I use this when I want that beachy look. It does the scrunch look with no thick residue or weight to your hair. It scent is amazing too. It’s on the higher end price wise, I’m always satisfied with Chi products.
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I love this stuff! I have been looking for a product that actually works but does not make my hair crunchy, and this is it! Leaves hair soft but it actually holds your curls for beautifully full and curly hair. I highly recommend this.
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
This tool is sooo important! Leaves my hair looking amazing and keeps it soft and smooth and not damaged. It warms up quickly and you don't have to leave it on very long. I really love it. I've had it for quite sometime and it is still working just as great as the first day I got it.
Tori M.
Jaffrey
I have only used this product a couple of times when curling my hair I love it as I have pin straight hair and it have hard time curling but my hair but when I use this the curls come out awsome and last a long time
Chelsie Y.
Ventura
It smells so good! Makes my color treated hair have nice full curls that last all day, if it's humid I have to add a little more, which I love that u can use on wet or dry hair
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Revlon scrunch cream is seriously fantastic. Perfect for getting g that cute scrunchy wavy look without minimal effort
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Omg, yes yes yes!!!!!!!! This product is the one you should go out and buy immediately!! The price point is on point ;) and I use it almost allllll the time!!
Alisha H.
Groveport , OH
Love how this product makes my hair extra curly! Lathers very well and dose t make my hair greasy or hard! This is best for any type of scalp!
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Although I have never used it! My mom loves this stuff! She likes to scrunch her hair and says this makes it a million times easier
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality.