BY REVLON

50% Quieter than Leading Hair Dryers. Revolutionary Technology. Internal Ion Generator – Produces More Frizz-Eliminating Ions for Softer, Sleeker Looks in Half the Time. Vertical Mounted Fan Design – For Ultra Quiet Performance. Centrifugal Fan Design – Maximizes Speed for Optimal Energy Efficient Results. Unique U-Shape End Cap – Improved Airflow for Faster Drying. 2 Heat/Speed Professional Rocker Switches. Cold Shot Button. Bonus:  Concentrator Attachment. see more...

Katy M.
I used to have this blow dryer and I miss it. It broke when we moved but it was the best. It was really quiet! I could blow dry my hair while my husband was sleeping and he wouldn't hear it. It was fast drying too. It was a great blow dryer.
Elizabeth J.
Urbandale, IA
I have used a million hair dryers and this is by far the best. I blow dry my hair every morning, so a good blow dryer is a must. This item has not let me down and drys my hair fast with out damage.
Christina K.
Omg Iove this blow dryer! I have it and it it seriously awesome! It's a very large and it is something that a a salon would use but I really do like it because of how powerful the bowler is.
Marilyn  R.
Romeoville, IL
This is an amazing 2-in-1! The great part is that the top part can be detached for better convenience of the dryer. I normally use the blow dryer to dry my hair completely and the attachment when I'm styling.
Brittany B.
Dunn, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my most favorite blow dryer that I have ever owned! Not only is it super cute but it drys your hair in no time & I have very long and thick hair
Britt H.
Succasunna, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to replace my hairdryer that burnt out and I have been so happy with it! It is quiet and leaves my hair feeling nice.
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works really well for a fairly inexpensive hairdryer. It's very quiet and makes getting ready for work early in the morning a lot easier.
Brittany M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was very impressed with the price and the quality of the hairdryer. I've had mine for awhile and it still hasn't given out! Love it!
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
Awesome product. Not to expensive. Spld at a lot of drugstores. And the color is super cute. Ive had mine for quite a while now.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
I love this hair dryer, it dries really really well! It doesn't get so hot that it frizzes my hair out, and it's super quiet!