Revlon Professional Eyelash Curler

1046-23. Designed to make every woman an expert. Open design fits all eyes, curls all lashes. Angled handles keep hands from resting on cheek. Upsweep lashes instantly - and expertly. Angled handles slopes away from your face for easy lash access....

Está súper hermoso
How well does this cutler work?
Does this last all day?
Start your review of Revlon Professional Eyelash Curler!
Product Highlights
My eyelash curler is an essential of mine! It’s super easy to use and makes my lashes look longer and better. I use this once a day and the price is fairly cheap and so worth it. I would most definitely recommendin reviews
Bridge R.
Revlon Professional Eyelash Curler uploaded by Bridge R.
Revlon Professional Eyelash Curler uploaded by Bridge R.
Purchased at: CVS
Revlon Precision Lash Curler is a small eye lash curler that is easy to use and a amazing curler for those of us that cant find a regular eyelash curler that will fit your eye so you don’t end up pinching yourself every time. This curls very well and is gentle. I have never pinched my eyelid with this one. Its hard to find but if you see it grab it. Its great stuff. Curling your lashes shouldn’t be scary and dangerous and painful.
La D.
Revlon Professional Eyelash Curler uploaded by La D.
My right eye is the one that i used my product on and the left is normal and I can say that for my first time using an eyelash curler Revlon has got it!! #complimentary #voxbox #revloneyelashcurler #influenster
Mariam P.
San Antonio, TX
Revlon Professional Eyelash Curler uploaded by Mariam P.
I bought my eyelash curler about 5-6 years ago and still the one I use everyday. I would recommend this product. You can see in the picture that it looks like new!
Brooklin D.
Greensburg
A great eyelash curler at a decent price, only con is it tends to pull your lashes if you are not very careful!
ruth S.
Cincinnati, OH
It works great for people like me so were new at using a eyelash curler for the first time. It was a great value Easy to apply.  And use.
Leslie G.
Honestly I just use any eyelash curler but this is the one I currently have. It does the job.
Emma K.
freedom
it was ok it was just a little harsh on my lash line and it was a little rough on the metal like it had ridges and it was not smooth. it really also didn’t curl that well. i bought this at ulta and in store it was fine but it wore off after two two seconds of wearing it.
Crystal T.
Egg Harbor Township
I love how easy it is to use and does not damage my lashes. I like to heat it up slightly with my hair dryer on low heat to help make the curling last longer throughout the day.
Amy V.
Lacey
I like this eyelash curler it would make my lashes look long and nice. I don't use it very often as I would like to, I don't wear makeup very often. I would have to say light. I have not tried anything else. I would definitely recommend this eyelash curler.
Lori H.
I love this eye lash curler. It's basic but that's all you need in my opinion. It does what it's supposed to do!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tamar B.
New Castle, DE
C. P.
Surret, BC
il y a 3 ans
Danielle A. il y a 2 ans
I like the Revlon Professional Eyelash Curler although my eyelashes aren't all that stubborn. It's reasonably priced so give it a try!