BY REVLON #4 in Eyelash Curlers

1046-23. Designed to make every woman an expert. Open design fits all eyes, curls all lashes. Angled handles keep hands from resting on cheek. Upsweep lashes instantly - and expertly. Angled handles slopes away from your face for easy lash access....

Buy on Amazon
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
This is the product I purchase when I need a good eye lash curler but am not in the market to spend a ton of money. I feel as if with this one you get the same results of other eye lash curlers but you don’t have to pay the high price tag. What’s nice about this is if you do have to replace it because you lost if, it won’t break the bank.
Melissa M.
Waldorf, MD
I don't use this often, but when I do it's great! I wish all companies could create something that doesn't make me feel like I'm going to poke my eye out, or sizes to fit to different eye shapes, and something more comfortable on the hand that doesn't fall apart so easily (those little rubber pieces on the handles fall off everytime)
member-d7d27
The eye lash curler is nice. Revlon has great and affordable over the counter prices. The curler is easy to use and enhances my lashes with the application of my mascara. I have not always been great with changing the pads - so ... I usually just buy a new eye lash curler when it’s time to replace the pads. I have had difficulty getting the new pads to stay on the eye lash curler. Maybe it’s just me. The price of the Revlon eye lash curler is so affordable that I do not feel bad to simply just buy a new one each time.
Brooklyn H.
Georgetown
This eyelash curler is a holy grail for me! I have long and full lashes, but they are stuck straight with no curl whatsoever. I have used higher end curlers before but this one does an excellent job of curler my lashes comfortably from the root and making mascara application SO easy and flawless. The curvstays all day!
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE ITI LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
Shania J.
Wellington

Revlon Professional Eyelash Curler is the best drugstore eyelash curler I have ever used. Gets the job done right. No pinching thanks to the cushion. No kinks in your lashes. No over squeezing, thank to the cushioning between the grips! Highly recommended, especially on a budget!
Anna N.
Angola
If you’re looking for a good cheap eyelash curler than this is it. The price is really good and I use it every morning while getting really. Using this is very easy. I’m satisfied for the most part. However I think it doesn’t really do that good at making your lashes curl for a long time.
Laryssa P.
Winchester, MA
I like it, but I think it could be better.. My eyelashes are big, and I don’t see a big difference when I use it.. I usually use at list once a week! Every weekend.. I buy it on Target! By The way, I love target! Who doesn’t right? But I don’t think I would buy it again!
Leydy M.
Miami

Great eyelash curler and does its job correctly, The best eyelash curler, curls perfectly and does not stick to my eyelashes at all very good I love it,it is recommended to my friends who have long eyelashes, they bought it and they love it

very good revlon products
Whitney J.
Edgerton
I personally have long lashes and absolutely love defining and curling them! I have always used the Revlon lash curler! This is my 100% go to! Easy to use and directions are posted on back as easy to apply. I purchased this at Walmart!! Good price and great outcome!!