BY REVLON

INSTANT LEAVE-IN DETANGLING CONDITIONER FOR FINE HAIR / THICKNENING EFFECT

Instantly detangles fine and fragile hair, giving it natural body
and volume without adding weight.
The upper phase detangles the hair, adding shine.
The lower phase moisturizes and nourishes the fiber.

Instant results: shiny hair with added volume.

Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this product it makes my hair not so frizzy, shine, smell good, and it also kinda helps my waves and curls to be more define and more noticeable since it shines and bounce and look so alive.
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
Yes yes yes! If you are looking for a great detangler at a decent price this is it! It smells wonderful and is not greasy at all! My hair was left feeling soft and fluffy and easily manageable as far as brushing through.
Breana B.
Love this!! It not only detangles but makes my hair look so full and full of life! It smells so nice and it’s long lasting, i have oily hair and a dry scalp and it works wonders!! I am very satisfied would recommend this to anyone!
Megan S.
waterloo
My hair is always SO TANGLED UP and I’m not sure how it gets that way, but this detangling conditioner helps so much! My hair is soft and smooth and tangle-free for hours after use!
Courtney S.
This works wonders on my hair! After each use my hair felt like i had just left the salon. Leaves me with healthy, smooth, beautiful hair
Lelon L.
Notasulga, AL
I loved it it was very smooth in my hair and gave it volume and lift to my hair and made my hair shine and look good
Heather H.
Minot Afb, ND
It worked pretty decent for me my hair is very wavy but not so well for my mother who has very tight curls
Chloe H.
1277 hwy 25 E South Tazewell Tennessee
I love love love revlon. It keeps my hair beautiful everyday I use it. It’s natural and smells so good.
Suleika A.
New York
This don’t really does nothing to your hair reasons I don’t have a idea but is bad is sad
vanessa đź’Ž.
Niagara Falls
This actually works very well and all you need is one or two pumps .. one thing I find is when I use it every time i wash my hair it makes my hair very heavy almost a greasy feel. It smells nice and does the job !