Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerRevlon
Professional Equave Hydro Nutritive Detangling Conditioner

Revlon Professional Equave Hydro Nutritive Detangling Conditioner

Start your review of Revlon Professional Equave Hydro Nutritive Detangling Conditioner!
Lexi B.
aledo
It’s really good for a really thick hair but make sure you use a little bit at a time so your hair doesn’t get greasy
Rafaeli R.
Tenafly, NJ
I really loved it, my hair looked really good after I used this product. I could feel the difference in my hair after I used it.
Dolores E.
Allen Park, MI
Definitely my go to product it makes my hair feel healthier and look better. I definitely recommend this product
Abhi R.
Roseville, CA
The reckon professional equave hydro nutritive detangling conditioner is one of the best detanglers that I have used. The only thing I dislike about this product is that sometimes I feel that it leaves my hair looking greasy. I love that it’s so affordable and it’s definitely worth the price.
sarah R.
Bay City, MI
The only thing that I would do to improve this product is make it in a bigger bottle I have really thick hair and I need a lot more I think it's got a really good smell I would recommend this other people and I do buy it for myself and I will buy it again I think it works 100% like it's supposed to and I'm 100% satisfied
Lala G.
I loved the scent of this product. It worked great but even if it hadn't I would still use it. I received so many compliments just on go w nice it smelled.
Megan D.
I liked it but it wasn’t my favorite. I have other brands that left my hair feeling more nourishing and moisturizing. I was a little disappointed since this is usually my go-to hair brand! I would still use again, but probably wouldn’t recommend!
Jenny S.
Bidart, France
My all time favorite detangling spray ! Leaves my hair so soft and supple, love the feeling of it ! I’d recommend it to anyone ! I already used up 2 bottles in a few months, it travels with me everywhere ! Try it you won’t be disappointed, trust me !
Fer A.
Chihuahua chihuahua mx
Deja el cabello súper sedoso y no se necesita usar mucho producto! Solo con usarlo dos veces a la semana es suficiente y dura muchísimo tiempo!
Anya Z.
Tegtmeyerstr.
Worked wonders on my hair. Planning to buy it again soon! Sprayed on the hair before drying works best! It keeps your hair moisturized through the day and I think it makes it healthier too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sue D.
Lakeville, NS
il y a 3 ans
Simona B. il y a 10 mois
I think you can find it at stores like Walmart but otherwise you can surely buy it online (Amazon for sure)!