BY REVLON

INSTANT LEAVE-IN DETANGLING CONDITIONER FOR BLONDE, BLEACHED,HIGHLIGHTED OR GRAY HAIR/ ANTI-YELLOW EFFECT

Instantly detangles, helps to repair and moisturize the hair,
leaving it silky and shiny.
The upper phase’s conditioning and shine are perfectly
combined with the moisture and nourishment provided
by the lower phase.

Anti-yellow effect:

formulated with a high content of blue pigments to help neutralize undesired yellow
tones on blonde hair.

Instant results:

bright, shiny, moisturized blonde hair.

Miranda💋 R.
This detangling conditioner worked wonders when I dyed my hair blonde or 4 to 5 months. You don't really have to have a natural blonde hair. Cute packaging what came with the purchase. I would buy again.
Gracie N.
I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and it makes it so easy to brush through my hair. It is very affordable and not pricey at all. I have dirty blonde hair so this conditioner is prefect for my hair b
Peyton S.
I really like this conditioner. My hair often gets tangley but when using this it makes it son much better! Makes my hair so smooth. It's not too expensive either!
A'Nyla G.
Flint
Ladies go get it and try it out. Its an reasonable price...I recommend this producy I love it I'm sure you will too.
Audrey F.
Quebec, QC
I have blond/silver hair and a girl at a shop called Zazz recommended me this product to detangle my thin hair! My hair are really dried because of the bleach and when I get out of the shower, they are always really tangled. I found that this product did miracle to my hair! I put conditionner even if they say it can be used as a conditionner that you leave-in but for me it worked well like this. I'm glad that they did this one for blond because my hair go brassy really quickly and it really helps to slow the brassiness! It leave a nice feeling to my hair, it moistures it and with the keratin that is in this, it repairs my hair. The smell is also nice which is important to me. If you have dried and tangled hair, I really recommend it to you, this is really good and also at a good price!
Chloe M.
Amesbury, Wiltshire
This conditioner is great for keeping knots out of your hair! I leave it on for about 5 minutes and then wash it out and it leave my hair feeling super smooth and no knots! Would definitely buy again!
Claudia H.
Ever since I've dyed my hair blond my hair has been such tangled mess.. It's ridiculous how much time I spend brushing them after washing. This product is awesome because it has a blue tint which neutralizes brassy tones and also helps untangle my hair.
Rukky B.
Smells divine and really helps me untangle my mane. I purchased at around £8 but i would probably repurchase. Could be a little more conditioning
Alexandra C.
Québec
This is a good detangler. Since my hair is bleached, it's always super tingling, so this product helps a lot.