Revlon Professional Conditioning Creme Relaxer Regular

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Professional Conditioning Creme Relaxer Regular!
Mount Vernon
How I was gonna say something about you today omg is your lunch day I want you lunch or something else and I don’t know how
Houston
It smoothers my hair and it doesn’t leave it oily like other cremes I love the texture of it I really enjoy this product
Mililani, HI
I don’t need a relaxer but my sister does. She uses this and swears by it. Keeps her hair healthy and doesn’t dry it out.
Palmdale California
I need you to just when I have to and I love how it works I will recommend it to anybody. It work very well. I.love it
Monroe, GA
I got this in a sample packet. It was okay. I wasn’t a huge fan. It just didn’t last long and made my hair super greasy
Myrtle creek, OR
I love this professional conditioner it works wonders on my hair! Definitely a high priced item.i only buy when on sale
Independence , KY
Gentle smell. Works well with my hair and easy to apply. Don’t need to use too much, a little goes a long well
This is the relaxer my stylist use to use on my hair it was pretty good didn’t break my hair minimal burns
Minneapolis, MN
Solo lo utilice una vez pero me agrado me dejo mi pelo muy bien es bueno y no caro a diferencia de otros
Stephenson, VA
This is a great relaxer for curly hair in tents to work really well and I would recommend it to