Revlon Professional Conditioning Creme Relaxer Regular

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Professional Conditioning Creme Relaxer Regular!
Elgin
This hair conditioner creme makes my hair feel nice and smooth. It feels nice and smooth but doesn’t actually feel relaxed how it says. It’s not very expensive and lasted a long time. I still haven’t even finished the bottle yet hahaha.
Coal Township, PA
Gives my hair a very shiny smooth conditioned look. Works well with frizz too and increases the volume in your hair. I dont use so much cause a little goes a long way. Great product and I was satisfied overall.
Miami
I don’t think it’s really good but I does the job so I doesn’t matter I guess because it does work not as much as I would want but it works
Oakwood, GA
I like this product for away and I am needing to have curly hair versus straight hair it just gives me a little bit more bounce and stuff
Abingdon, MD
I think that maybe it’s too strong for tight hairs, jus be careful, but if your hair is ok with strong product go ahead, will be perfect.
killingworth
That’s a really good cream it definitely does the driver need to do and I really do like Riverhead and they’re pretty inexpensive
Charlottesville , VA
Are use this product before it’s OK not the very best but could use some improvement on how it doesn’t take up your hair as much
West Babylon, NY
I liked the outcome it was great the only thing that I would change is that it’s a bit pricey for the amount product inside.
Spring Branch , TX
This is the bomb when it comes to adding permanent curls to your hair. Shiny, gorgeous and sleep curls that style beautifuly.
Escalon , CA
Great. It does what it says it will but the smell is not very good. I have very thick hair and it definitely helped my hair.