Revlon Professional Conditioning Creme Relaxer Regular

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Professional Conditioning Creme Relaxer Regular!
Fountain , CO
I used this product when I had longer hair, it is really effective! Compared to other brands this is an affordable option found at most retailers. The product is easy to apply and leaves hair looking and feeling nice all day
Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Concrete , WA
I love love this product! Definitely takes the frizz out without greasy icky hair. Smooth hair without the hassle of booking a salon appointment. Relaxing in my own home in style is definitely the way to go.
Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Baltimore, MD
I love to style my hair snd curling it is one of my favorite.This product helps make my job alot easier. This creme relaxer is a must have! It conditions your hair and curling is so easy it will save you more time. Love the packaging and the price is right.
Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Straight
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I love this conditioning creme! Whenever my hair needs a pick me up from the heat I use in my hair and just from everyday things this is my go to! It helps lock in moisture to leave your hair feeling nice and smooth!
Le Grand , CA
This Revlon professional conditioning crime Relaxer Regular work super good and it is the best no I wouldn’t improve this product by nothing it has a very good scent and Yeahss I recommend this to other
Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
New York
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta porque deja el cabello súper lacio y suave se lo recomiendo a todas esas chicas que buscan hacer este proceso es muy unos de mis favoritos revlon creme relaxer regular unos de mi favoritos .👍
Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Oily, Straight
Roy, UT
This product works really well for relaxing your hair, my hair goes slightly poofy when the weather is humid and this helps it get back to its straight unruly ways. I have a random curl at the back of my head that this product helps straighten. This would work really well to straighten really curly hair too. I highly recommend trying it.
Finksburg, MD
If you need super hydration for your curls this is a great product! It makes my hair super soft and smooth and just overall healthy. The super strength one is a little to hydrating and will leave my curls weighed down. This still gives them body and volume.
Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Irvine, CA
Didn't exactly love the way this product made my hair feel. I have pretty thin and light hair that doesn't fare well with products that sit on the hair. that's how this made me feel. After straightening, it would look greasy and dry at the same time.
Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Volume / Fine, Thin
Cypress, CA
I liked this product but then I realized I don't really need it if I use treatment for my hair. All it does is make it soft and easy to manage but you can just use your regular conditioner and it should be ok . I do recommend it and it is easy to find at the store
Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Oily, Curly, Fine