Revlon Professional Be Fabulous Daily Care Normal Thick Hair C.R.E.A.M. Shampoo uploaded by Michelle C.Revlon Professional Be Fabulous Daily Care Normal Thick Hair C.R.E.A.M. Shampoo uploaded by AP/Alejandra C.

BY REVLON PROFESSIONAL

AP/Alejandra C.
Doral, FL

I bought the product without any sample, it worked for me quite well, I bought a 100 ml bottle and it had a nice aroma and it cleaned quite well.I think it worked for me quite well because I also have the conditioner and the treatment.I bought it in a beauty salon where they told me it is for professional use, I had a pleasant surprise using it. Revlon Professional Be Fabulous Daily Care Normal Thick Hair C.R.E.A.M. Shampoo
Michelle C.
I love this!! It smells amazing....the best scent in any hair product I have ever used! Completely hydrating. My hair is so soft and manageable after this. Come in close for a big hug and have a big whiff!!!
anastasia n.
Fort mcmurray
I use to use this product on my hair all the time and then I started colouring my hair and switched to the product but for damaged hair! Very good and nourishing for hair I love this product so much! For my girls with thick hair this is Totally worth it!
Paola R.
Me encanto es un producto que su consistencia está perfecta lo usaría mil veces si se me acaba vuelvo ah comprar
Ashlee M.
Esperance
I have thick dry hair and this serum doesn’t make my hair feel heavy and helps my split ends not feel so coarse