Revlon Pro Collection Silicone Straightener uploaded by Aubrey L.

BY REVLON

Introducing the all new Revlon Pro Collection 1 inch Silicone Ceramic Straightener. What is Silicone Technology? Embedded silicone strips on straightener plates create cushioned pressure and tension to straighten extra-curly or baby -fine hair. The Silicone defense system provides consistent pressure and uniform heat to retain moisture for shinier, healthier results. Straightener comes with 3 silicone strips, high heat up to 430 F, 30 second heat up, auto off and tangle free swivel cord.

Angela B.
Blanchester, OH
This hair straightener is A+ MAZING! I've had this straighter for 4+ years, use it every single day and it's still going just as strong as the day I bought it! It has digital thermometer and gets super hot to get the job done!
Rocio M.
Perth Amboy
Im very picky with my flat irons because I don't want to burn my hair and this one is pretty good. I love this and how it sets my hair without burning my strands.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
For me the revlon products are wonderful, I love them. This straightener I used it a while ago and I love it the few times I use it, its heat is pleasant to the hair, it is not very strong but it manages to smooth fast, besides you can also make your hair look curled giving way to curlers with this trowel He achieves perfect. I really like it a lot, I would definitely buy it
Ariana A.
Fontana, Ca
This straighter has lasted me years and I was surprised about the way it straighted my hair for being inexpensive it works great ! I had a chi before this and it just stopped working one day , I thought the more expensive the better the quality. Not this time , but I do recommend revlon hair straighteners
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Este tipo de productos de Revlon son bastante buenos, tiene una buena calidad y además calietan bastante bien. Mi tipo de cabello a veces es un poco difícil de manejar y con esta plancha es bastante fácil, de hecho hace mucho que la comrpé y sigue como nueva. Creo que este tipo de productos sabes si son buenos cuando además de dejar buenos resultados en tu cabello, pasan los años y aún están intactos.
Ruth S.
I seriously love this hair dryer so much. I never used a hair dryer like this before now bc before i found out about the diffuser , hair dryers never worked for me. But now i absolutely love it ! It gives me just the right volume and makes my hair look shiny and so , so define ! Highly highlyyy recommend this product. It also comes with a flat piece for when youre straightening your hair. For styles and tricks and how-to's just look them up on youtube ! Super helpful.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
I personally hated my revlon straightener. I had it for two months and the plates stopped heating up! It never really fully straightened my hair, which my hair is extremely thick and wavy, but this just did nothing for me.
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg , WV
I have thin and odd hair so straightening it doesn't ever do me any favors. But I do use this iron every day to create soft waves in my hair and it takes about 10 minutes, is super easy and holds all day! I really love this iron!
Chelsea P.
Timberlake, NC
I will never buy an overly expensive straightener! My best friend paid $300 for her straightener, and my Revlon one works ten times better. In fact, she uses mine on a daily basis and hers just sits and goes to waste. My straightener was only $28 and it was the best way I have every spent my money. Well worth it and I would recommend Revlon straighteners to anyone.
Nikki J.
Heats up very very quickly which is what exactly I need for the days I'm running late. You would not be disappointed with this product. You can purchase this at Walmart, Kmart, Target, pretty much anywhere or online

back