Revlon Pro Collection Salon XL Digital Fast Pass Flat Iron uploaded by Krysteena L.Revlon Pro Collection Salon XL Digital Fast Pass Flat Iron uploaded by Krysteena L.

BY REVLON

LONGER PLATES, LESS PASSES

Get seductively straight hair results in no time with 30% longer plates for faster styling, infused with tourmaline ceramic technology to protect hair and boost shine. 455° F professional high heat accelerates the hair styling process, while the LCD digital display and multiple heat settings provide ultimate styling control. This dual voltage Fast-Pass Digital XL Flat Iron delivers long-lasting, soft, smooth hair and beautiful results.

Tourmaline Ceramic
Auto Shut Off
Tangle-free Swivel Cord
4 Year Limited Warranty

Jaimy B.
Revlon makes the worst flat irons. I bought this flat iron because my old one broke. I usually only use designer flat irons, but at the time I was short on finances and needed a flat iron, so I went to the drugstore to purchase a cheap one. The Revlon flat iron I chose is just really awful and junk. It’s heavy, takes forever to heat up, and does not straighten hair easily. It also damages your hair, making your hair feel coarse, dry, and tangled and it also makes your hair look dull. I stopped using the flat iron after three days and returned it. Then, I went with my parents to the hair salon so that I can have them buy me a designer hair straightener. I will never use a flat iron made by Revlon ever again.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
The best and affordable straight iron ever. I’ve been using this for a year and a half now, it’s makes my hair silky and soft and really shiny, I only need to run through my hair once on the highest heat to make it pin straight despite the fact I have thick hair.
Whitney P.
Metairie , LA
This flat iron was pretty easy to use on my niece’s natural hair. It wasn’t too heavy and I didn’t have to go over the same section more than twice. Good flat iron and a good price compared to chi.
Julia R.
Reseda
It warms up fats!! I love how it doesn’t burn my hair but yet still does it’s job as straighten my hair. I have wavy puffy hair so this product is great because it takes away the freeze. Would love more rounded tip.
Natasha R.
I bought a couple of Revlon hair straighteners they either didn’t work very good or soon after stopped working or maybe need to stop at heating up all the way they’ve always been a pretty big disappointment for me I’m definitely I guess you have to pay them more expensive to get the good ones I am in this case the price you’re not really surprised how about the quality was
Sirena A.
Porterville , CA
This product is good but for me. I have curly/wavy hair so it takes a while for me to straighten my hair. I also have to turn the heat all the way up. It also damages my hair a lot because of the heat and even though I have the heat all the way up and also have to take time on each strand of hair
Amanda F.
I have thick curly hair so I use this product frequently when wanting to do a straight hairstyle. It heats up quickly and is easy to use. I feel like it does not leave my hair dry or frizzy. I like that is features an auto shut off in the case that I have forgot to turn it off.
Karina C.
chicago
Allie S.
Gap , PA
This flat iron works well! It gets nice and hot quickly and does a great job smoothing my hair. Revlon hair stylers seem to last FOREVER! I have a curling iron that I’ve had since highschool (which is quite a while ago!)
Gabriela S.
This straightener had lasted me a very long time! It was so inexpensive and it leaves ur hot smooth without the burnt smell. Definitely recommend buying this one especially if your in a budget. It will go a long way!

Amazon