Revlon Pro Collection Salon Style & Go Retractable Cord Styler uploaded by Leidi R.

BY REVLON

FAST, PORTABLE BEAUTY ON THE GO!

Love your look wherever you go! Designed with the jetsetter in mind, the folding handle and retractable cord make it perfect for easy storage and mobility. This on-the-go dryer is boosted with Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY®, which instantly transfers airflow to your hair for reduced drying and styling time. This styler's Triple Ceramic Coating covers and protects your strands from over-styling, delivering brilliant, natural shine at home or on the go.

Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
4 Year Limited Warranty

• How well does this blow dryer work on African-American te...1 Answers
Alyssa P.
Middletown
Durable dryer with two setting controllng temperature and air control. Also includes a cooling button good for when drying close the scalp preventing burning. I bough it at my local Wal-Mart a few years ago and have been using it ever since. I recommend the attachable comb time to brush through the hair as you dey leaving your hair with lots of volume.
Marjen J.
Beaverton
It's convenient cord retractor made me buy it, and it's good enough at its job that I kept it. I HATE having cords everywhere, and this keeps my counter clear. I only use it occasionally, and so far it's held up well and continues to do it's job. It's pretty basic, but sometimes that's all you need.
Paige F.
Dallas, TX
I love this hair dryer and have had it for years. It is so easy to travel with because of the retractable cord. It is good quality for the price. My only issue is the switches are slide switches and can be difficult to switch to turn on/off or change the heat.
Veronica W.
Brick, NJ
I love this hair dryer. It comes with a concentrator and a diffuser. I only use the diffuser because I'm a curly girl. It gives a lot of volume and no frizz. It has cold, medium and hot temperature, 2 speeds and dries your hair really fast.
Ann A.
Aurora, NC
I have purchased over 3 of these blow dryers (not the same ones but same brand) I love them so much. I always choose this brand and ConAir when it comes to blow dryers. They last a long time. I have super long hair and it gets the job done. I need to get a travel size one for trips!
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
As a dryer this one worked pretty good. But after a while the retractable cord would get stuck. After about 2 years the cord didn't retract anymore and eventually the dryer stopped working.
Vienna S.
Best hair dryer for a good price, it is fast and efficient and easy to pick up the long cord. It does it's job and dries relatively fast and easy to hold. I used to have one that lasted for a good 5 years and then repurchased the same brand and the newer version. One of the best styling investments for a good price.
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
This is my old faithful. I've had it for several years with no complaints. It's affordable. It's not very fancy but gets the job done. It has a high and low setting, a hot or warm setting and a cool shot button. I like the retracting cord feature.
natasha v.
This is a great hairdryer to bring with you on vacations it’s very small doesn’t take up a lot of room in it but it still pretty powerful obviously is not as good as the big full sized ones but it’s definitely great for traveling is lightweight and small
Stephanie W.
Huntsville
Great hair dryer. Love it and it was relatively priced and I have had this for almost 6 years now, so it lasts long. I have not had any issues with this unit and would recommend to anyone that wants a reliable hair dryer.
Shannon B.
TRENTON, NJ
How well does this blow dryer work on African-American textured hair?