BY REVLON

SALON STYLE BLOWOUT

Beach waves are possible any time of the year with the Revlon® Salon Style Blowout medium porcupine round brush. The nylon pins will help separate hair while the boar mix bristles will make your hair smooth and shiny. The titanium plated barrels create maximum heat conduction so you can style and dry your hair quicker. Best results in medium to long hair.

Titanium plated barrel
Professional long handle
Ultimate shine
Dries hair fast
Amplified volume

Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
Great hair brush for blowouts. The bristles don't break easily and it never gets stuck in my wavy hair. It was inexpensive and great quality for the price. I bought their flat brush just because I loved this one so much.
Jennifer C.
Morrilton
Best brush to use if you r styling hair for a smooth straight finish. I have curly thick hair and this helps to blow dry it straight for me to use straightener. I believe I bought it at walmart
Hannah G.
Ardsley, NY
great brush for blow drying my hair. I have thick hair and is somewhat unruly when blow drying, this brush blew it out straight it was great
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I have this brush it is a great brush to stimulate my scalp when doing my hair it massages it and it's a really good product as well
Jennifer B.
EUGENE, OR
it's just ok. it's over priced and can easily get stuck in my hair. i've used this product befor a few times
Katie Breeana H.
My hair is too thin for this brush. It hurt my scalp and went right through my hair without catching tangles.
Stephanie M.
When paired with the hair dryer its perfect to use for wet hair. helps the air flow through to dry quicker.
Lolly K.
Gorebridge, Midlothian

I got this as a gift from a friend. This product helped
with styling my hair. My hair is quite thick and frizzy so can be quite a challenge
to 'tame'. I found it fairly easy to use and the result is definitely a
smoother finish which of course means the shine on my hair is more noticeable
after drying and styling.