Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersRevlon
Pro Collection Salon Straight Titanium Flat Iron

Revlon Pro Collection Salon Straight Titanium Flat Iron

STRAIGHT, SLEEK, SMOOTH RESULTS EVERY TIME

Perfectly smooth hair has never been easier!  200°C/395°F TITANIUM plates transfers heat faster than other materials to deliver instant, frizz-free results.  The ultra-smooth plates resist corrosion and provide gentle hair glide for faster styling.

1” Plates Titanium Plates
“On/Off” Switch
“On” Indicator Light
Tangle-free Swivel Cord
4 Year Limited Warranty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Pro Collection Salon Straight Titanium Flat Iron!
Autumn G.
Forney
Revlon Pro Collection Salon Straight  Titanium Flat Iron uploaded by Autumn G.
Purchased at: Walmart
it's a great hair straightener, although don't let it get too hot or else it will literally fry your hair (just informed by my hairdresser). it is a little hard to straighten my bangs with the wide iron surface, so get a smaller straightener for bangs :)
Sandra N.
Alton, TX
It takes long to keep your hair straight have to go three times in order to keep your hair really straight.
Taryn C.
Hillsborough, NJ
I've had this straightener for about 8 years now. I always used CHI but Revlon was on sale during Black Friday. It was initially hoing to be a stand in straightener until I could afford the more expensive one. Fast forward, I'm still using it. It's not amazing but gets the job done. I only wish it was a little hotter.
Saharatu A.
Buffalo, NY
I bought it because blue is my favorite color . My hair type is very frizzy in texture and I would definitely recommend it to people though I am a first time user. It's still a great item. I would definitely buy another if this one gets ruined.
Alisha W.
Philadelphia, PA
Really know this brand for makeup, but thought I would give it a try. I am very glad that I did. They were able to do the job on my naturaly thick hair.
Elizabeth G.
I like this Revlon titanium hair straightner. I have very kinky hair and after I blow it out this straightener works great.
Nichole E.
Hollywood, FL
I had this straightener for a few years before it finally gave up on me LOL it was definitely one of my favorites. I'm a fan of super straight hair and this gives you exactly that! It is also very reasonably priced so you don't have to worry about breaking the bank. I definitely recommend!
Cheyenne D.
I got this straightener from my sister and it works really well. It gets really hot so I have to be careful with it but I love it
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
I have used this product and I really like it. Can't say it's the best one out there but it definitely does its job. It's great for fast and more natural results. I recommend it! You must try it, specially if you are first user
Cassie G.
Huber Heights , OH
I always trust revlon when it comes to beauty products. My revlon straightener is by far my favorite product.

Looking for your answer?