Revlon Pro Collection Salon Straight Titanium Flat Iron

BY REVLON

STRAIGHT, SLEEK, SMOOTH RESULTS EVERY TIME

Perfectly smooth hair has never been easier!  200°C/395°F TITANIUM plates transfers heat faster than other materials to deliver instant, frizz-free results.  The ultra-smooth plates resist corrosion and provide gentle hair glide for faster styling.

1” Plates Titanium Plates

Revlon Pro Collection Salon Straight Titanium Flat Iron
Buy on Amazon
Jeralyn R.
Mena
This is a great straighter. It glides very easy and does not make your hair look fried. It works well with all hair types. These are very affordable. You can buy this at any drugstore. I use it when i want to have straight hair. You can also use this as a curler as well. It has temp settings and stays cool on the outside.
Julia B.
Nashville
Whether I use this to curl or straighten my hair, or give it just a little extra texture, this product never fails me. I keep it on the lower heat setting so my hair looks a little bit more natural. I will definitely buy again and recommend!
Kat c.
It’s ok. Not the worst not the best. You get your money’s worth. I have used it for almost 3 years it’s greatly made it can with stand over time just had better heat from other straighteners is all.
Sarah S.
Richland, PA
The Revlon Titanium Hair Straightener is a product that lacks results other, more expensive hair straighteners produce.  My hair is fine, slightly curly hair that is usually easy to straighten.  The Revlon Titanium Hair Straightener doesn't heat up to a sufficient heat after initial use of the straightener.  I had to straighten hair chunks repeatedly with less than stellar results.  I used this product yesterday which was my 3rd use of the Revlon Titanium Hair Straightener and you would have thought the straightener was on it's last legs.  Furthermore, the Titanium plates are 1 inch (as indicated by package) which isn't as effective on my hair.  One positive about this hair straightener is the packaging and appeal of the actual straightener.  The packaging was sleek and professional looking.  It appealed me and although it was a Christmas gift, I would have bought it myself based on the professional packaging.  The Revlon Titanium Hair Straightener itself is sleek and attractive.  It's blue with titanium plates that looks like a professional hair straightener.
Taryn C.
I've had this straightener for about 8 years now. I always used CHI but Revlon was on sale during Black Friday. It was initially hoing to be a stand in straightener until I could afford the more expensive one. Fast forward, I'm still using it. It's not amazing but gets the job done. I only wish it was a little hotter.
Angelique D.
San Jose, CA
I remember issuing this little thing on my ridiculously thick and long wavy hair when I was 14 because I was tryna be all cute and grown and girl I needed a straightener about 5 times bigger and thicker 😂
It took a hundred years to straighten the night before because that’s when I straighten my hair and then like 59 years in the morning all over again but I’m sure on normal hair it would’ve been fine
Nichole E.
Davie, FL
I had this straightener for a few years before it finally gave up on me LOL it was definitely one of my favorites. I'm a fan of super straight hair and this gives you exactly that! It is also very reasonably priced so you don't have to worry about breaking the bank. I definitely recommend!
Nicole D.
Holt, MI
This is my go to straightener. I use it a couple times a week to tame my naturally wavy hair. The heat settings are great and I love the automatic shut off feature. It leaves my hair very smooth and very undamaged looking and doesn't take a long time to get the sleek look that I want.
Maia G.
El Paso, TX
Another Revlon product ive had for a while and I can say I'm pretty pleased with it. It does damage my hair a bit but then again doesn't any straightener do that? I thought it would be alot worse honestly but it straightens my hair out like there's no tomorrow. Two thumbs up!👍👍
liz 🍒.
Middletown , MD
I have naturally straight hair but I like to use a flat iron to make it sleek and pin straight. This product doesn’t heat up enough for my taste so it didn’t really work for me. I use a straightening spray always and it still didn’t so much for my hair.