BY REVLON

STRAIGHT, SLEEK & SMOOTH RESULTS EVERY TIME

Flaunt your silky smooth tresses with a unique technology that perfectly combines heat and vibration for effortless glide and faster hair styling. Plates heat up to 430°F, and temperature is displayed on an easy-to-read digital screen. This rapid heat-up flat iron is designed for all hair types and features silicone strips to provide non-slip styling for a perfect, damage-free glide. Tourmaline eliminates hair frizz and boosts your hair's shine for glamorous results every time.

Soft-Pulse Technology
4 Year Limited Warranty

Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
Love this product SOOOO much! I only have to go over my strand of hair one time and it is super amazing and soft! I've had mine for 7 months now and it's still doing a perfect job! Makes hair soft and smooth. My hair never looks dry when I use this straightener.
shandreka P.
The product is good. I love it , and it works. I actually used it straighten some kinky curly hair i bought and it worked wonders i also used it to put some flat iron curls in one of my virgin wigs. I would recommend using a heat protectant though (but thats just common hair etiquette)
Jenna D.
Tunkhannock, PA
I have used my straightener for an incredibly long time and it still continues to do a great job. Heats up great without damaging your hair. It also is an affordable straightener that's a great bang for the buck. The only improvement I can think of is size but then again if I wanted a bigger one I could just get a bigger size.
Alexis H.
New Orleans
I would love to open a hair solon and use only this flat iron. It is amazing and leaves my hair shiny and kemp. Although mine is a older one and it is starting to get very hot to touch and I cannot use it without a heating glove. I love this!
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Fantástica la verdad... No te maltrata el cabello, te lo cuida por su protector y también resulta ser bastante cómoda de manejar y trasportar por su tamaño práctico. Incluso siendo pequeña y yo teniendo abundante cabello no me resulta cansado. Realmente puedo recomendarla con los ojos cerrados. YOU NEED TO GET THIS!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I've owned this straightener for a couple of years now, and it still works perfectly. I use it weekly to achieve both straight and curly styles. My hair is coarse, very thick, and long... it works like a charm.
Jacqueline A.
Las Vegas, NV
The straightener is pretty good. I've had it for a pretty long time. And till this day it still straightens my hair really good. Even while using the low heat it still straightens it good.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I use this straightener everyday. I needed to replace a more expensive one that I had. I read reviews for straighteners that don't cost too much and this one works perfectly for me.
Danyelle L.
Winterville, GA
Great straightener. It takes my hair nicely and gives the nice straight finish that I am looking for. Heats up to nice temperature and quickly. I would definitely recommend it.
Natalia c.
Racine
This is one of the worst worst straightener I ever used in have to put all these other products in my hair so my hair doesn't get puffy of frizzy throughout my day