Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting Waves Deep Waver uploaded by Jammi Y.

BY REVLON

BEAUTIFULLY-DEFINED WAVES EVERY TIME

Get beautifully defined, runway-ready waves in no time! This a lightweight tool is designed with a ¾” deep groove barrel for perfectly crafted waves and is coated with Tourmaline Ceramic to help eliminate frizz and lock in shine. Also, equipped with 430°F high heat, to help set waves quickly. Multiple heat settings make it ideal for all hair types and the High Heat, Constant Heat™ monitors styling temperature to deliver consistent results and amazingly, beautiful waves every time.

Tourmaline Ceramic
Tangle-free Swivel Cord
4 Year Limited Warranty

Buy on Target*
Sara F.
I've used it a couple times I don't really like it the cramps stay for about an hour and then they just fall out it's not that good and I don't really see myself using it ever again
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
No soy amante de las planchas, sin embargo si las utilizó con frecuencia. Me gusta el acabado que da, lo manejable que queda el cabello y si la sabemos utilizar lo sano que podemos mantenerlo.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I tried this product several times but due to operator error I didn't have success. My hands just could not coordinate with the device to create a great look for me I cannot give a bad review just because I couldn't properly use it.
Angel A.
Temple Hills, MD
I love the colors it comes in. This was a great product to use. I use this product everyday. Satisfied with this!! I would buy another one. Great price for what's expected. This company can get my money over and over again.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY
This product for some reason didn't work for my hair. My hair is thick &- long which might be the issue for this. I wish it would because the results in the pictures were amazing. I can only ask for maybe a higher heat setting to help with my hair!
Jennifer M.
I like the waver this tool creates. The first day they are kinda big but the next day they look better. Once they fall you have peachy waves. The temp goes pretty high, I recommend a heat protector.
denisia n.
I love how fast this warms up and the curls or waves are just beautiful when you use it the barrels were just a little too big for my hair since I have been here but other than that it works perfect and is amazing
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
i love this waver. it gives you the perfect beach waves and its very fast. just a couple passes through your hair and your done. its a good product and affordable i would recommend this to my friends
Cayy S.
Oakfield, NY
Didn't give me big enough waves even though I had the bigger barrel. Still was quick and easy to use. Great for someone who doesn't have time to do their hair all the time.
Grace H.
Fort Worth, TX
My hair is really thick, so curling irons don't usually work on my hair. I have been looking for a tool that will give my hair waves to increase the volume because my hair just looks flat all the time when it is straight and its heavy. The Deep Waver Iron is awesome. It gives me just enough waves to add the volume I was looking for without looking like an 80s pop star with crimps in my hair.
Jivna P.
Hi.. is this product safe for color treated hair... ?