Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting Curls Curling Iron uploaded by Jessica A.

BY REVLON

Get soft, beautiful curls that take you from daylight to date-night! The 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Barrel delivers even heat distribution that diffuses quickly into the hair and helps seal the cuticle for all-day, shiny, lustrous curls. Complete with a Soft-Feel™ handle for comfortable styling, this 30-second fast heat-up curling iron reaches professional-level 425° F high-heat for fast styling and ultimate control.

Tourmaline Ceramic
Tangle-free Swivel Cord
4 Year Limited Warranty

Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
My beautiful daughter just let me curl her hair with this awesome curling iron. It gets hot quick and is the perfect barrell size! Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting Curls Curling Iron
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
This curling iron works so great! It heats up quickly and stays warm enough to curl my hair wonderfully. I love this curling iron. It really makes my hair feel soft and holds my curls for a really long time. I use it a lot and my hair does not feel damaged or gross.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
First this barrel size is perfection for me short hair second the color is AMAZING and third this curling rod helps me get the perfect curly waves of any style I want!! I love that it's a lo general barrel also so that I can do the back of my head easily without having to hyper extend my arm or pop it our if socket to achieve the look I like!!
Kelly B.
Helendale, CA
Reckon makes fabulous curling irons at a great price. They heat up very well and are easy to use. This is a great iron and I highly recommend it. Very affordable and will get the job done beautifully!
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Es perfecta me encanta calienta muy bien la compré en la farmacia y me a resultado muy bien la compra. Cumple muy bien con sus expectativas y me encanta su color rosa :)
Kaitlin D.
Bellmawr, NJ
It curls my hair well, maybe too much. My curls always end up very tight, which may be somewhat my fault. The curling iron does what it is supposed to do, and I believe it's fairly easy to use, just like any curling iron.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I am definitely a fan of this product. I curl my hair for special occasions and this is what i grab when I do. It gives me long lasting curls and it is really easy and quick to use. I feel it heats up very quickly compared to other brands
Callie D.
Tonopah, NV
My hair is straight as a board and protest being curled, but when I feel like enaging in battle this is my go to curling iron. I love it. It does a great job, plus it looks good. I love the way it looks and feels in my hand. I would totally recommend it.
Kelslie H.
This was a great priced curling iron. It was not my favorite but was very easy to use. I normally burn myself but I did not with this one. I've bought a ton of curling irons in my
Life and these do work great!
Isabel O.
Dover, NJ
This one I have had for a couple of years already! I bought it cause I had long hair and I wanted curls that are between tight and lose curls so this did the job for me! I recommended it to most people that have my hair length!