Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting Curls 1¼Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting Curls 1¼Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting Curls 1¼
Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting Curls 1¼

Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting Curls 1¼" Curling Iron

BY REVLON

SOFT AND SHINY ALL-DAY CURLS

Get natural-looking, seductive curls that will take you from daylight to date-night ! The 1 1/4" Tourmaline Ceramic Barrel delivers even heat distribution that diffuses quickly into the hair and helps seal the cuticle for all-day, shiny, lustrous curls. Complete with a Soft-Feel™ handle for comfortable styling, this 30-second fast heat-up curling iron reaches 425° F professional high-heat levels for reduced styling time and ultimate styling control.

Tourmaline Ceramic
4 Year Limited Warranty

Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting Curls 1¼
Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting Curls 1¼" Curling Iron
Nadine G.
Kind of glad I received this as a Christmas gift and didn't purchase it, as it's a little lack luster.

It looks like its a product that will preform well, but long lasting curls? Maybe it's just my hair that won't hold a curl for very long, but I found my 20 year old Conair curling iron worked a little better than this one.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing on hairI love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from macys,jcpenney,walmart stores and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Cassy L.
Glendale
Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting Curls 1¼" Curling Iron has been my favorite for a while now . I like my curls to last long and my hair is pretty fine so it can be hard to achieve . Not anymore ! It’s been one of my best Target buys yet ! It really means long lasting curls !
Jennifer D.
Tulalip, WA
A great curling iron. Affordable and works I've used this product for many years and highly love it. I recommend it or any of their other products. Great company affordable and they make their products design for what the customer needs
Kortney W.
Does a great job at heating up and making loose curls in my hair. I have no complaints about it. Takes a while to get used to but once you do it is great. I don’t curl my hair often though. No need to complain!
Caitlin E.
Wheeling, WV
I like this curling iron. Doesn’t take long to heat up and creates loose curls. I bought this iron because it was inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this curling wand to others.
Sarah K.
W Lafayette, IN
I love the curl and bounce it gives to my hair. I’m looking to upgrade but this baby is an amazing one for its price point and for me to start to leave to curl and do this fancy stuff! I was happy with it💙
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
De’Yonna S.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was pretty decent. For the price point it worked wonders. My hair did not seem to pull through very smoothly though. I have long thick hair so those with different hair types may not have this problem. My curls did not last that long, but again it may be due to my hair type as I can rarely get my curls to hold.