Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsRevlon
Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting 1¼" Rose Gold Curling Iron

Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting 1¼" Rose Gold Curling Iron

FAST, GLAMOROUS CURLS THAT LAST

Get bold, show stopping curls! Designed with Rose Gold Technology that combines gold and copper for the ultimate styling surface, creating longer-lasting styles. This 30-second heat-up, 1 1/4" curling iron reaches salon temperatures of 425° F high heat for fast styling and glamorous curls that last.

Rose Gold Technology
High Heat, Constant Heat™
Tangle-free Swivel Cord
Pearlized Finish
4 Year Limited Warranty

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting 1¼" Rose Gold Curling Iron!
Jessie H.
San Francisco, CA
Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting 1¼" Rose Gold Curling Iron uploaded by Jessie H.
It’s super affordable but still gives me amazing results. To be honest, I don’t see the difference between expensive vs inexpensive curling irons. They both give me similar results. [product:revlon-pro-collection-salon-long-lasting-1¼-rose-gold-curling-iron] (The picture is from the day after I curled it)
Duyen T.
Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting 1¼" Rose Gold Curling Iron uploaded by Duyen T.
Purchased at: Target
I love that you can adjust the temperature of the curlier. I find that the higher the temperature is the better the curls hold and look. Unless you want waves than curls. I love the color and definitely recommend.
Ada Y.
Ravenna, KY
I wouldn't trade this for the world it is my favorite iron I love it and I am so happy with it I can curl my hair perfect everyday I recommend this iron if u like to curl your hair my hair is a little dry but also use my spray on conditiing and it brings the life right back to the dry to a shiny curl every time!
Danielle T.
Aurora, IL
This wand heats up quickly and has multiple settings, but sadly it did not work well for me. I have thick straight hair, I felt like my waves fell faster than when I use my Hot Tools wand.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love my hair curler that I have and I use ,my hair type is long and holds well and I bought mine at Walmart and I must say it's my repeated user and I love trying and I recommend this to others to purchase.
Marissa M.
Aurora, IL
This is a pretty decent hair curler. It does what it says to do at a much cheaper price than other similar brands. I purchased this at Target and am happy to have found it. Just be careful curling as directed so that you don't burn hair or cause other issues. I would recommend to others looking for a similar product.
Jackie C.
Loves this curling iron super affordable! Purchased it at ulta for $27 super beachy curls!!
Raven K.
pasadena
I’m in LOVE with the rose gold! It gets the job done, so for that I would def recommend. I bought this maybe a year or so ago, so it does live up to its name of long lasting!
Brenda K.
Springville
I liked it,It does a great job. It make the curls last nite lot lo get,I would definitely buy it again, It does a very good job for the price
Sophie M.
Minnetonka
I love this curler so much! Not only is it great curls but it also smooths your hair and leaves a beautiful finish!

Looking for your answer?