Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting 1¼

Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting 1¼" Rose Gold Curling Iron

BY REVLON

FAST, GLAMOROUS CURLS THAT LAST

Get bold, show stopping curls! Designed with Rose Gold Technology that combines gold and copper for the ultimate styling surface, creating longer-lasting styles. This 30-second heat-up, 1 1/4" curling iron reaches salon temperatures of 425° F high heat for fast styling and glamorous curls that last.

Rose Gold Technology

Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting 1¼" Rose Gold Curling Iron
Buy on ULTA*
Aliya Z.
Culver City
I have this iron and it’s very nice ! You can use it in many different ways and different techniques to achieving different types of curls ! My hair is wavy curly and straight all at the same time and this is perfect for it I would recommend this to others
Mary D.
Findlay, OH
Best curling iron I’ve ever used. Curls my hair better than any expensive highly rated ones ever did. I also have never burnt my finger on it because there is enough space for gripping to not have that happen. 10/10
Fotini A.
Rarely use it anymore as I can acheave a wave look by distributing products and using my fingers while styling. I am a repeat user for this one. I find it can't hold the girl and that it steams my hair
Danielle T.
Aurora, IL
This wand heats up quickly and has multiple settings, but sadly it did not work well for me. I have thick straight hair, I felt like my waves fell faster than when I use my Hot Tools wand.
Maryedd.1 L.
Phoenix
This is the best thing ever I love it 😍 it leaves you awesome curls and it’s my first time using it. It’s so cool. I bought it at Walmart and I surely love it and it was very affordable to me. It wasn’t too expensive. It’s surely the best one in my collection. I LOVE IT 😍  Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting 1¼" Rose Gold Curling Iron
Angela C.
Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls 1” Curling Iron I’ve used this everything I curled my hair . It’s very affordable and the heat level on this is so hot !! I would only leave the curler on your hair for minimal amounts at a time .
April R.
Los Angeles, CA
Revlon Perfect Heat Long Lasting Curls 1” Curling Iron I purchased my Revlon curling iron at target for a very low price, it was on sale so I decided to get Be it a try. I’ am very pleased with my purchase it curls my hair very nicely and the curls last.
Lisbenid M.
Orlando, FL
Es muy buena y duradera! Fácil de usar y deja mi cabello brillante y sedoso! Yo la uso todos los días y es perfecta para mi se calienta rápido y la uso en poco tiempo!!
Marissa M.
Aurora, IL
This is a pretty decent hair curler. It does what it says to do at a much cheaper price than other similar brands. I purchased this at Target and am happy to have found it. Just be careful curling as directed so that you don't burn hair or cause other issues. I would recommend to others looking for a similar product.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
The Revlon RVIR1135 Revlon Pro with the gold barrel is the best of the best! I wont use any other curling iron... PERIOD! The heat is amazing, the wand is easy to use, and there's not much more i can say but that this is my ride or die curling iron and I'll keep buying them till they stop making them!