Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting 1" Rose Gold Curling Iron

BY REVLON

FAST, GLAMOROUS CURLS THAT LAST

Get bold, show stopping curls! Designed with Rose Gold Technology that combines gold and copper for the ultimate styling surface creating longer-lasting styles. This 30-second heat-up, 1" curling iron reaches salon temperatures of 425° F high heat for fast styling and glamorous curls that last.

Rose Gold Technology
4 Year Limited Warranty

Revlon Pro Collection Salon Long Lasting 1" Rose Gold Curling Iron
Buy on Amazon*
Miranda O.
I love this curling iron. I've used it for a couple years now and works just as well as when I first bought it. I love the 1" style for tight curls and then I comb them to look more natural. It gets plenty hot enough and my hair stays styled all day. And its a reasonable price!
Leticia D.
Love the rose gold barrel it gives good heat payoff curls are bouncy and smooth. Swivel cord makes it easy to create endless looks with out the twisted cord struggle. I will repurchase this curler over and over again.
Laura G.
San Antonio
I love this curling wand because it helps my hair last curled for hours with just a little bit of spray. It doesnt really damage my hair since I have such thin hair
Toni H.
Albuquerque , NM
I have super corse hair and this curling iron curls my hair amazing !! Plus my curls last all day. It was super affordable. I bought mine at target on sale for about 15.00. Great buy! I would repurchase if I had too.
Crystal P.
Modesto, CA
I purchased this at Ulta about 8 months ago as I was in need of a new curling iron. I didn’t want anything too expensive since I don’t curl my hair too often so I opted for this affordable iron and have been so pleased with it.

It heats up quickly. My curls seem to last for a good two days. I love it!
Marina F.
There is something better that this does not exist Seriously a product for hair that you think so for you to test do not have you do not find nowhere so it is very good you always enjoy it when you see it already left the window of you saw so it is very good This site you buy at Revlon
Michelle G.
Midlothian , TX
I have had this curling iron for at least 5 years. I bought it at Target on a whim and use it at least 3 times a week. My hair can get pretty dry from the bleach, but this doesn't seem to do too much damage. I've used it on my daughters hair which is very dry and thin, and it works great. Very happy with it!
Layla S.
Washington, NC
I have used this curling iron for many many many years. The plate is so smooth that it makes my hair just glide across it. The other curling iron I had before this, my hair keep on getting stuck in it and it kept on burning it extremely bad.
Holly D.
Redding, CA
I have this curling iron currently and I absolutely love it. I love the look of it, rose gold and white but it also just curls my hair VERY VERY well. I use it as a want and it doesn’t leave a crease in my hair which i love. I would buy this 1000 times again.
rosmira alejandra H.
Florida, FL
ESTA TENAZA CALIENTA COMO EL INFIERNO y lo digo en mayusculas chillonas porque ya me queme con ella, es accesible a muy buen precio por una marcca de calidad solo debes aprender a manipularla para evitar accidentes