BeautyHair Styling ToolsRevlon
Pro Collection Salon Infrared Styler

Revlon Pro Collection Salon Infrared Styler

Create unforgettably beautiful blowouts! Designed with Infrared Heat Technology which taps into your hair’s natural moisture and prevents over-drying while delivering maximum shine. This dryer combines three layers of Ceramic Coating for the ultimate strand protection. Boosted with Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY®, airflow is transferred instantly to your hair for reduced drying and styling time. Plus, the Smoothing Concentrator Attachment and Volumizing Finger Diffuser give you maximum precision for truly customized hairstyles.

INFRARED HEAT TECHNOLOGY®
Concentrator and Diffuser Attachments
Professional Rocker Switches
Hanging Ring
4 Year Limited Warranty

Revlon Pro Collection Salon Infrared Styler do you like this blow dryer? Is the infrared good or bad?
Does it help with frizz?
Is this one a good option to blow dry curly hair and get defined curls?
Start your review of Revlon Pro Collection Salon Infrared Styler!
How would you rate this product?
Jolene L.
Brewer, ME
Revlon Pro Collection Salon Infrared Styler uploaded by Jolene L.
Purchased at: Amazon
My old hairdryer quit working on me and my husband ordered this Revlon Pro Collection Salon Infrared Styler for me. I have been using it for about a month now and I love it. It dries my hair quickly, and keeps it smooth. It’s a good price as well. I’d definitely get me another one of these in the future.
Lea J.
Av. Doyen Louis Weil,
Revlon Pro Collection Salon Infrared Styler uploaded by Lea J.
This is a great hair dryer for an amazing price! I was lucky to find this at Ross and I love the fact that it comes with hair clips a diffuser and another attachment for straightening the hair.
Maryna S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Revlon Pro Collection Salon Infrared Styler uploaded by Maryna S.
Purchased at: Target
It is an amazing product. I’m so happy that I found in a while ago. It takes a great care of your hair. It do not damage the hair. You can adjust the temperature and you can change the stylers. It has pretty long cord and the most important that you do not eat up your hair.
Molly H.
Oil City, PA
This is the only hairdryer I will use! Usually my hair takes 1/2 an hour to dry. With this I cut that time in half. Love love love!
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is a pretty decent store brand hair dryer. I've had mine a little over a year and it's still heating up like normal and I've had no issues. It has 2 heat settings and a cooling setting, and two speed settings. It doesn't blow the hardest but it's not bad either. Overall I like my dryer and I use it about every day.
Anna May C.
Wicklow
Very powerful hair dryer! I love it, came with hair clips and everything. I have very thick hair and this takes me little to no time to actually dry my hair fully. I’d definitely recommend this product.
Lyndsey P.
I love this hair blow dryer! The attachments are great and it works very well! It can get very hot though that’s the only bad thing I have to say!
Abbi B.
Wolcott, IN
I like this product! It’s affordable but does the job well! It dries my hair much faster than some of my previous hair driers. I will stick with this one in the future as well.
Grace C.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have had this for a couple years and haven’t had any problems. I like how it has a warm and hot setting, as well as a high and low setting. I use the diffuser end for my curly/wavy hair and it works well.
Austin B.
Roscoe, NY
I like this blow dryer because the infrared is easier on the hair. I also enjoy this piece that clips on the end to disperse the hot air evenly. I wouldnt change a thing about this dryer. It also came with salon style clips to section hair while drying. I have a lot of hair and it usually take forever to dry it. With this dryer i can be done in half the time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ninfa R.