BY REVLON

Make them look twice with gorgeous, runway-ready volume. This easy-to-use, lightweight tool creates gorgeous blowouts with less effort. Unique, lighted chambers emit infrared heat onto the barrel, helping to prevent over drying hair, while tourmaline ions polish strands and seal in shine. The 2” round brush is the ideal size for maximum volume and when paired with two heat settings for styling flexibility, you’ve got everything you need to create salon-style blowouts with healthy shine.

INFRARED HEAT TECHNOLOGY®
Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY®
3X Ceramic Coating
2” Barrel
Hi/Low Heat Settings
Ergonomic Handle for Comfortable Use
Professional Swivel Cord
Includes heat protective storage cover
4 Year Limited Warranty

Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I have to be honest, I just didn't love this like I thought I would. If didn't seem to really get hot enough to do anything, it was kind of bulky and it really made my getting ready time more stressful, longer and i just ended up using a regular old hair dryer and round brush.
Gladis 1778 T.
Me gusto, pero no del todo, me parece que no es tan practico como lo esperaba, se necesita mucha paciencia para deja un buen estilo, mi cabello es ondulado y tardo en peinarlo, deja un poco de frizz, no lo compraria nuevmente, para personas con pacienicia
Megan P.
Nicholasville
I have had one of these for years. I have very straight and flat hair and when I use this it gives my hair lift and a touch of curl! It is easy to use. I would highly recommended this product to anyone who doesn't have a lot of time in the mornings!
Neisha H.
Cookeville, TN
Great product! I had one given to me as a gift and I have used it for 6 years, just went out this year... need to buy another!
Rosana T.
Bronx , NY
Its ok , its good to make your hair have volume because in the back of the wand theres a button that stops the wand from moving
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
This brush helps untangle your hair . Ive started using this and I've been happy with the results I've seen
Sachi P.
Bartlett, IL
Love this brush!! Easy to style my hair! Takes me literally 5mins to do my hair with this brush
Nayaab K.
Perfect way to get volume in my hair and also dry and style in one step, hair doesn’t fall out
Anna S.
This brush is good and is great value. I love this and use it on an almost daily basis. Mine has lasted a while and I like it a lot. I have normal hair and it works well with my hair type. My hair looks super nice after I use it and I would totally recommend if you want a cheaper option.
Mari A.
Want to get me a hot air brush ?? What do y'all have to say about this one right here

back