BY REVLON #73 in Hair Dryers

STUNNING, PROFESSIONAL BLOWOUTS

Get gorgeous, salon blowouts every time! The durable professional AC motor dryer has a lifespan that lasts up to 3 times longer for beautiful results everyday. The high-powered airflow transfers heat up to 50 percent faster, exposing hair to less heat for healthier styling. Complete with Tourmaline IONIC TECHNOLOGY® and triple ceramic coating, hair is frizz-free and brilliantly shiny hours after styling.

High-Powered AC Motor
4 Year Limited Warranty

Buy on Target*
Freidel P.
Beltsville, MD
This hair dryer is the bomb! It comes with a difusser which can help you out a lot when you’re trying to define your curls. It has 3 leves of temperature, 3 levels of power, and one level of cool-air which can be very useful when you don’t want too much heat on your hair.
Jenn H.
W Valley City, UT
Lasts forever and a day, the only bad thing about it is that after a couple years, it decreases in heat and volume of air, which makes it take longer to dry. It's a pretty great dryer though, and the attachments that come with it are great for achieving volume!
Makaya C.
Huntington, WV
i’ve had plenty of these hair dryers. They break easy if you drop them. I dry my hair every night. I bought mine at Walmart. They are pretty affordable. Most hair dryers are expensive these days. I would recommend it.
Alyssa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
This blow dryer came with two attachments- one for focusing the air stream and the other for diffusing. I use to not blow dry my hair because of how frizzy it would make it, but the diffuser attachment helps tame my hair while still maintaining volume. I find it the most helpful to flip my hair over and use it that way.
Raven S.
With hair dryer last me about three years before it completely died on me. It is a good hairdryer as far as getting a job done with drying my hair quickly and without too much damage which it provides the proper heat and air settings. The price is also very affordable you can find a joke or drugstore for less than $20.
Jackie S.
Anaheim, CA
I was in need of a new blow dryer one day and my sister in law let me use hers and I was in awe! I purchased this blow dryer a few days later and it is super powerful! It really gets the work done! I definitely recommend it to anyone searching for a new blow dryer!
Kamila P.
Crystal lake
I love this product saves me so much time when i´m running late and still have my hair wet. This hair dryer is a great thing to use when you want to get great for the rest of the day. I totally recommend this hair dryer for people who are usually running late. I would buy this great product again.
Sina M.
Kailua Kona, HI
I've had this blowdryer for a few years now and it works well enough.

It pales in comparison to a salon grade blowdryer but definitely gets the job done.

My only negative comment is the cold feature doesn't work as well as other brands that Ive tried.
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
Blow dries my hair quickly and effectively without dying my hair out and making it frizzy. I’ve always used it and will continue to. It’s affordable and lasts forever! A great product for sure! Highly recommend.
Regina D.
This was my blow dryer for a very long time but unfortunately I blew it out abroad but it lasted me 2 years! Loved the look it gave me I have very curly hair and I constantly blow dry it so was definitely needed