BY REVLON

PROFESSIONAL STYLING

Flaunt professional styled hair with the Revlon® Professional Styling medium round brush and be ready to conquer the world. With boar mix bristles to give you maximum shine when blowing out.

Premium wood
60% Natural bristles for gentle styling
40% Nylon bristles for better hair grip
Comfortable rubber grip handle
Less hair breakage
Smoothing & shine

Lilly W.
cicero
I hate this brush. Every time I use it the bristles get my hair and then I end up with a knotty mess. It's definitely not worth the time or money. It did not meet my expectations, and I would never ever recommend this to others
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Love this brush so much. I use it to blow dry my hair all the time and its leaves it so voluminous and bouncy. Very gentle on the scalp and hair. I highly recommend this to Anyone.
Linda D.
Wausau, WI
We really like the quality of the brush. It made things easier in completing are look. Definitely worth it to buy.
Candice D.
Mesa, AZ
Gives great body to your hair. I love how soft it is and no frizz when I'm done. Really good for longer hair.
Iris D.
Matamoros
The brush is efficient When it comes to combing. The comb cylinder is thick that can help you give your hair a better shape