Revlon Pro Collection Long-lasting Styles Round Thermal 1.75

Revlon Pro Collection Long-lasting Styles Round Thermal 1.75"

BY REVLON

LONG-LASTING STYLES

Create perfect beach waves any time of the year with the Revlon® Long-lasting Styles medium thermal round 1 ¾” brush. Complete with IONIC TECHNOLOGY® for moisture lock leaving radiant, smooth styles you will love. Best results in medium to long hair.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY® for lock in moisture and shine
Ribbed handle for easy grip
Frizz reduction
Smooth Hairstyles

Revlon Pro Collection Long-lasting Styles Round Thermal 1.75
Revlon Pro Collection Long-lasting Styles Round Thermal 1.75"
Buy on Amazon
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I have used this hair dryer and styler now for several weeks. It dries your hair perfectly and is no louder than a normal hair dryer. The nice thing about it is that you don't need a dryer in one hand and a brush in the other. If you like the "straight" look style, then this is for you. The head of the unit does get warm to the touch but does not burn. The bristles of the brush are very gentle on the scalp. The dryer brush unit has three settings - cool, low and high. The high setting is for thicker hair, the low setting is for thinner hair and the cool setting is for setting your style. When drying your hair you take small groupings of hair and pull your hair over the brush.
Iryna D.
Middlesex, NJ
love this hair brush, I just need to get them in all different sizes. My hair takes very long time to dry, but the ionic technology on this brush & my blow dryer makes this process so much faster & actually makes me want to wash & dry my hair. great product, i just need it in all different sizes now
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
I use this brush to dry my hair after I wash it. It is easy to use and I enjoy it. I don't think I would repurchase it only because I like to try new hair brushes and I haven't found a complete perfect brush.
Cindy G.
Odessa
I have this brush. It is my EVERYDAY go to. I have curly hair which I hate. This brush allows me to straighten my hair without having to use so much heat from a straightener. I would truly be lost without my brush!
Amanda s.
Gold River, CA
Such a great round brush & such a good affordable price!! Good brushes are hard to find ! It's fairly light .. good grip.. my hair falls right into it! I didn't have high expectations so it def exceeded mine
Jessica B.
All the other round brushes I've got,  the bristles are uncomfortable but I like this brush.  It really helps me volume my grandmas hair too.  She has short hair and likes making it look fluffy,  and this works good for that.  Haha
Ashli J.
Holdingford, MN
I thought that I couldn't "round brush" like my stylist... Turns out I was using the wrong size brush!!! Lol, this one is fabulous! Works just as perfect as my stylist's and wasn't too bad on my pocket! I call this a win, for sure!!!
Hailey S.
Temecula , CA
This brush is perfect for blowdrying hair! It makes your hair sleek and is a great alternative to just store brand brushes. It defnitely met my expectations.
Kylee M.
Love this brush as its great to use when blowdrying hair and straightening as i find regular brushes for those things to make my hair puffy!
Arlene Y.
Once again, as I age, I tend to see my hair thinning, so I keep the brush away from my scalp and an inch or two away from my scalp.