Revlon Pro Collection Long-lasting Styles Round Porcupine 2

Revlon Pro Collection Long-lasting Styles Round Porcupine 2"

BY REVLON

The Revlon® Long-lasting Styles large round porcupine brush creates amazing sleek, voluminous styles. The nylon pins will help separate hair while the boar mix bristles will make your hair smooth and shiny. Complete with IONIC TECHNOLOGY® for moisture lock leaving radiant, smooth styles you will love. Best for longer hair.

IONIC TECHNOLOGY for lock in moisture and shine
Ribbed handle for easy
Frizz reduction
Voluminous Hair

Revlon Pro Collection Long-lasting Styles Round Porcupine 2
Revlon Pro Collection Long-lasting Styles Round Porcupine 2"
Kassandra G.
Edinburg
I like this brush because it helps me achieve the look I want to achieve , it's aslo at a very low cost & it work great I order it online & it look a little long to get here but idk if it was because it was around the same time as Christmas time or the temperature but it liked it .
Cindy O.
Really love the way it leaves your hair super smooth, really gets between the scalp and brushes out every strand out. No need to re brush, it always works on the first brush!!!
Brieanna H.
Gatzke, MN
I love this brush. It slides smoothly through my hair and it dosent tug. I have a sensitive scalp and this dosent irritate it at all. My mom and sister love this product also. I hope this helped you choose!
Destiny C.
Albertville, AL
Super useful for those that like to style their hair with a brush and blow dryer! It doesn't tangle my hair like most brushes
Brittany M.
Great brush to use. Works good in my hair . does hurt goes right three my hair perfect love it . go get one ..
Lily Z.
Love! Must have for damaged hair. Doesn't damage my already damaged bleached blonde hair
Sabrina S.
Larchmont , NY
I was looking for something just like that. It's amazing and I recommend it for everyone.
Nou S.
En tarf
"I have used this hair dryer and styler now for several weeks. It dries your hair perfectly and is no louder than a normal hair dryer. The nice thing about it is that you don't need a dryer in one hand and a brush in the other. If you like the "straight" look style, then this is for you. The head of the unit does get warm to the touch but does not burn. The bristles of the brush are very gentle on the scalp. The dryer brush unit has three settings - cool, low and high. The high setting is for thicker hair, the low setting is for thinner hair and the cool setting is for setting your style. When drying your hair you take small groupings of hair and pull your hair over the brush
Karleigh J.
dublin
This revlon porcupine brush is great for curly blowdrys . Feels great on the hair . Dosnt pull on the hair hard or snag it . Great for long hair
Catherine H.
SYDNEY, NS
Love this brush!!! Does so well on my natural curly hair. Doesn't damage my hair and keeps my curls intact!