Revlon Pro Collection 1

Revlon Pro Collection 1" Silicone Straightener

BY REVLON

* Silicone Strips provides cushioned pressure and tension. * Silicone defense system has consistent pressure and uniform heat. * Ceramic Technology provides high even heat. * Helps hair retain natural moisture and reduces hot spots. * Slim rounded plates reduce flyaways. * Variable heat setting. * Professional high heat. * Sleek modern design. * Extremely lightweight. * Rubberized grips for comfortable styling. * Tangle-free swivel cord. see more...

Revlon Pro Collection 1
Revlon Pro Collection 1" Silicone Straightener
Buy on Amazon
Alexandra B.
Plainfield, IL
BEst straightener I've ever used! Better than my CHI! So affordable I'd use it forever
Shon-Marie V.
I absolutely love this product even though when I first brought them the numbering was different instead of 150-350. It says 1-4
soumi b.
Irving, TX
I absolutely love this product , I really love this product worth buying it, will recommend buying it ..
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this straightener because it makes your hair feel soft and nourished after using. I am satisfied with this product and I will use in the future as well.
Brittany C.
Don't forget that straighteners can do horrible things to your hair! I'd use this with protective creams and even then not too frequently.
Erin B.
Princeton, NJ
I've had any a hair straightener in my lifetime and when I found this I wasn't sure what would set it apart from the rest that I had previously bought. It has a very nice look and is extremely easy to travel with. It has heats up very quickly and does a good job of straightening my hair without burning it. I really love this product!
Dee M.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I bought this last year at Christmas time and love it, it always gives my hair a lovely shine and takes away the frizz, i think it does just as good a job as GHD's do but for half the price, always make sure to use a heat protector before using these so you Dont damage your hair :)
Allie P.
Gets hot fast and doesn't damage my hair or pull this straighter has lasted me quite a long time so far and is very durable. I use this product at least 5 times a week and I love it if it ever broke I would buy the same one
Bruna V.
Muito bom otima chapinha, evita ferimentos na sua cabeça alem de ter uma otima marca ne gente?.........
Yenlau N.
Me ayuda a alisar mi cabello mas rápido y a darle forma también sirve para hacer risos