Revlon Pro Collection 1

Revlon Pro Collection 1" Silicone Straightener

BY REVLON

* Silicone Strips provides cushioned pressure and tension. * Silicone defense system has consistent pressure and uniform heat. * Ceramic Technology provides high even heat. * Helps hair retain natural moisture and reduces hot spots. * Slim rounded plates reduce flyaways. * Variable heat setting. * Professional high heat. * Sleek modern design. * Extremely lightweight. * Rubberized grips for comfortable styling. * Tangle-free swivel cord. see more...

Revlon Pro Collection 1
Revlon Pro Collection 1" Silicone Straightener
Buy on Amazon
Aleise W.
Seven Valleys, PA
I love this straightener because you only have to run it through your hair once for it to be straight and it stay all day
soumi b.
Irving, TX
I absolutely love this product , I really love this product worth buying it, will recommend buying it ..
Ariel A.
My hair conducts heat and many flat irons barely work for me. I love the effectiveness of this brand.
Constance B.
Dallas, GA
This straighter gets hot enough to do the job. It does not take much to have sleek straight hair.
This gets your hair very straight and nice I would use it agin I love it it's very helpful
Cole H.
Syracuse, UT
This straightener works pretty well, the only problem is that it takes a while to heat up
Ali B.
Plainfield, IL
BEst straightener I've ever used! Better than my CHI! So affordable I'd use it forever
Shon-Marie V.
I absolutely love this product even though when I first brought them the numbering was different instead of 150-350. It says 1-4
Dee M.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I bought this last year at Christmas time and love it, it always gives my hair a lovely shine and takes away the frizz, i think it does just as good a job as GHD's do but for half the price, always make sure to use a heat protector before using these so you Dont damage your hair :)
Allie P.
Gets hot fast and doesn't damage my hair or pull this straighter has lasted me quite a long time so far and is very durable. I use this product at least 5 times a week and I love it if it ever broke I would buy the same one