Revlon Pro Collection 1

Revlon Pro Collection 1" Silicone Straightener

BY REVLON

* Silicone Strips provides cushioned pressure and tension. * Silicone defense system has consistent pressure and uniform heat. * Ceramic Technology provides high even heat. * Helps hair retain natural moisture and reduces hot spots. * Slim rounded plates reduce flyaways. * Variable heat setting. * Professional high heat. * Sleek modern design. * Extremely lightweight. * Rubberized grips for comfortable styling. * Tangle-free swivel cord. see more...

Revlon Pro Collection 1
Revlon Pro Collection 1" Silicone Straightener
Buy on Amazon
Addison M.
Mount Horeb, WI
I really like being able to set the heat to different heat settings. I have very thing hair so a low heat setting is perfect. Also works very well for curling my hair! I recommend this straightener to anyone looking for a good quality straightener!
Joseline P.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite straighteners and he only one I use. I use it for straightening and curling my hair since don't like curling irons definitely recommend
diana h.
Fresno, CA
love this will not make my hair frizzing and it also works good for curling hair it also doesn't damage my hair alot and it get warmed up really quick
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
This will give your hair a beautiful and sleek look once you are finished. it's like it locked the shine in my hair. Grwat silicone straightener.
Angel S.
South Bend, IN
I love the smoothness it leaves. Nice and straight without the extra frizz. Takes a little longer due to having long hair but worth it.
Monica C.
Dexter, KY
I have Revlon hair straightener. I've had it since I was in highschool. I would not buy any other kind of hair straightener
Aleise W.
Seven Valleys, PA
I love this straightener because you only have to run it through your hair once for it to be straight and it stay all day
Constance B.
Dallas, GA
This straighter gets hot enough to do the job. It does not take much to have sleek straight hair.
POPPIN 👑.
This gets your hair very straight and nice I would use it agin I love it it's very helpful
Cole H.
Syracuse, UT
This straightener works pretty well, the only problem is that it takes a while to heat up