Revlon Pro Collection 1

Revlon Pro Collection 1" Silicone Straightener

BY REVLON

* Silicone Strips provides cushioned pressure and tension. * Silicone defense system has consistent pressure and uniform heat. * Ceramic Technology provides high even heat. * Helps hair retain natural moisture and reduces hot spots. * Slim rounded plates reduce flyaways. * Variable heat setting. * Professional high heat. * Sleek modern design. * Extremely lightweight. * Rubberized grips for comfortable styling. * Tangle-free swivel cord. see more...

Revlon Pro Collection 1
Revlon Pro Collection 1" Silicone Straightener
Buy on Amazon
Angela B.
Blanchester, OH
This hair straightener is A+ MAZING! I've had this straighter for 4+ years, use it every single day and it's still going just as strong as the day I bought it! It has digital thermometer and gets super hot to get the job done!
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
For me the revlon products are wonderful, I love them. This straightener I used it a while ago and I love it the few times I use it, its heat is pleasant to the hair, it is not very strong but it manages to smooth fast, besides you can also make your hair look curled giving way to curlers with this trowel He achieves perfect. I really like it a lot, I would definitely buy it
Chelsea P.
Timberlake, NC
I will never buy an overly expensive straightener! My best friend paid $300 for her straightener, and my Revlon one works ten times better. In fact, she uses mine on a daily basis and hers just sits and goes to waste. My straightener was only $28 and it was the best way I have every spent my money. Well worth it and I would recommend Revlon straighteners to anyone.
Nikki J.
Heats up very very quickly which is what exactly I need for the days I'm running late. You would not be disappointed with this product. You can purchase this at Walmart, Kmart, Target, pretty much anywhere or online
Brittney E.
Rumford , ME
This straightener was a gift to me about four years ago. I prefer it over my CHI and I use it nearly everyday. It leaves my hair looking healthy and shiny and it does not damage my ends when used with a heat protectant. I love this so much!!
Jamie A.
I would actually give this for stars if this were a thicker straightener. The silicone helps it glide through your hair at just the right speed, but doesn't get tangled. I would like to invest in a larger straightener like this one.
Storm B.
DuPont , WA
I've never wanted to spend crazy amounts for a hair straightener, so I tried out this very affordable one and fell in love. I have been using this straightener for the past 6 years! I love it!!
alekssandra c.
I didnt used this item but revlon is one of the famous brand here in the philippine so im so sure that it will be a nice item when i will have a money to buy this
Addison M.
Mount Horeb, WI
I really like being able to set the heat to different heat settings. I have very thing hair so a low heat setting is perfect. Also works very well for curling my hair! I recommend this straightener to anyone looking for a good quality straightener!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I've tried different straighteners from reckon before I found the one that actually does good on my hair and I actually liked this one it's gets the right amount of Heat and it does perfect curling my hair too the price is great too and totally worth it I haven't had problems with it at all