Revlon Pro Collection 1 Salon Straight Soft Feel Straightener uploaded by Deiry P.Revlon Pro Collection 1 Salon Straight Soft Feel Straightener uploaded by Deiry P.

BY REVLON

This Soft Feel flat iron has 1" plates that heat up to 400°F, with 30 heat-settings to give you precise styling control. This rapid heat-up flat iron is designed for all hair types and features Tourmaline Ceramic technology for boosted shine and less damage for glamorous results every time.

•    1" Tourmaline Ceramic Plates for less damage and maximum shine
•    400 F Professional High Heat for fast styling
•    Multiple Heat Settings for precise control
•    Auto Shut-Off for safety
•    Soft-Feel Handle for comfortable styling

Buy on Amazon
Jessica D.
Yakima, WA
I have this straighter and it’s okay I don’t love nor hate it. It’s in between , it takes me about 10-15 min using this one because of how small the straightener is and how it pulls my hair is I grab to much of it at once when I’m in a hurry. I recommend for people with shorter hair than mine and thinner hair I’m in between thick and thin. My hair is pretty long though.
Jessie V.
Kannapolis
A good flat iron with a dial instead of a digital thermostat. Ive had it for about 6 years and it is just now starting to take a bit longer to heat up. It tames frizz and doesnt leave the lines from where you placed the flat iron on your hair. This is one of those flat irons that you dont need to pass 100 times oflver the same strand.
Kaitlyn l.
mount morris
I love my straightener I am extremely picky about them and I had a hot tools and chi previously but they both broke and I needed something more affordable so I purchased this and have had it for 2-3 years now and I will cry when it breaks it’s amazing. Straightens like a champ and of course is pretty! That helps right? Lol: I also use it to curl my hair and I always get compliments.
Kyla G.
Asheville, NC
I have very thick long hair and this straightener works wonders. I can get it all done within a half hour without any frizz. I would recommend to others as it leaves my hair feeling super soft. Would definitely buy again
LeeAnn M.
I have been using this straightener for years now. It gives my hair a great shine when using and it makes my hair so straight without having to go over it multiple times. It has 3 heat settings. I will repurchase!
Skylar K.
Auburn, KY
I do not like my straighter. I hardly straighten my hair but when I do I’m always disappointed when I do. It never fully heats up and is always blinking. I don’t know why I haven’t invested in another one
Kelsey H.
jacksonville
Just got this as a gift and I’m in love! This product heats up so quick. Going through your hair is a breeze. It never tangles your hair or breaks it. Heats up to a very good degree. You never have to re straighten your hair that day!
chloe o.
Longview , WA
I use this straightener now, and it is very nice. It does what I need it to do and it doesn't take very long to straighten my hair (and I have very thick hair). It doesn't take long to heat up either.
Asiaadadon M.
Waterbury
It worked great but me being Spanish- American and having thick hair was not to my advantage. I wish the iron plates had more length, it took me quite a long time just to finish half my head but the straightness was there.
Lia W.
Tulsa
It felt kind of cheap and I hate that it didn't have a certain heat protection I bought it at Walmart and I absolutely hated it I feel like their other straighteners are a lot better