Revlon Premium Quality Blush Brush uploaded by Cris C.

BY REVLON

Ultra-soft, all-natural hair easily lifts and smoothly places powder for a naturally flushed look.

• How does this brush perform? is it worth the price ? 2 Answers
Revlon Premium Quality Blush Brush
  • "This is my GO to Blush brush! bristles don't fall off...its the best! Try it....you wont regret it! i love all their products!" in 11 reviews
nancy l.
Gresham, OR
It does the job! I use it for a natural bronzer application sometimes and it does the job. :)))
Kate S.
Orrville , OH
Kabuki brushes are my favorite! This Revlon one is pretty good and very affordable.
Taylor P.
Jeffersonville, IN
Great for blush, but even good enough for bronzer. Soft and doesn't shed bristles.
Kiasia B.
Bakersfield, CA
No shedding actually really great brush! Very easy to clean also... Long lasting.
Cris C.
New York
Did I seriously just pay $15 for just this one blush brush? Wow, such a waste of money. First of all, they are not soft at all, it scratches my face. Did someone even try to say that it distributes blush evenly? The only thing this brush is distributing on my face is itself. It sheds like crazy and leaves you super itchy. Don't buy any of their brushes, go Wet N Wild instead.
Jess G.
sydney, nsw
The Revlon blush brush is a perfect size to apply blush with. The soft bristles make application easy and smooth. It doesnt distrupt the foundation on underneath. The blush brush is prefered instead of the little ones that come with a blush.
Sophie M.
Such good value for money! It doesn't pick up too much product and applies a lovely dusting of colour to the apple of your cheeks. I've tried more expensive brushes for blush like artis style ones, and I always keep coming back to this.
Sally D.
Aberdeen
Very full of bristles and easily picks up the powder to apply over my foundation. Love how soft the brush is and the size is perfect to quickly sweep over the face.
Melissa S.
Fort St, BC
This brush is rather rough and I did find that it sheds quit a bit:( It was cheap though so what can you expect! I don't think I would buy this product again
Ester B.
I got this makeup brush as a gift.
I gave this product only three stars.
It applys powder pretty good but the hairs of the brush keep shading on my face.
sara m.
yakima, WA
How does this brush perform? is it worth the price ?