Revlon Premium Quality Blush Brush uploaded by Cris C.

BY REVLON

Ultra-soft, all-natural hair easily lifts and smoothly places powder for a naturally flushed look.

• How does this brush perform? is it worth the price ? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is my GO to Blush brush! bristles don't fall off...its the best! Try it....you wont regret it! i love all their products!" in 11 reviews
Kate S.
Orrville , OH
Kabuki brushes are my favorite! This Revlon one is pretty good and very affordable.
Kiasia B.
Bakersfield, CA
No shedding actually really great brush! Very easy to clean also... Long lasting.
Cris C.
New York
Did I seriously just pay $15 for just this one blush brush? Wow, such a waste of money. First of all, they are not soft at all, it scratches my face. Did someone even try to say that it distributes blush evenly? The only thing this brush is distributing on my face is itself. It sheds like crazy and leaves you super itchy. Don't buy any of their brushes, go Wet N Wild instead.
Sophie M.
Such good value for money! It doesn't pick up too much product and applies a lovely dusting of colour to the apple of your cheeks. I've tried more expensive brushes for blush like artis style ones, and I always keep coming back to this.
Sally D.
Aberdeen
Very full of bristles and easily picks up the powder to apply over my foundation. Love how soft the brush is and the size is perfect to quickly sweep over the face.
Melissa C.
Fort St, BC
This brush is rather rough and I did find that it sheds quit a bit:( It was cheap though so what can you expect! I don't think I would buy this product again
Ester B.
I got this makeup brush as a gift.
I gave this product only three stars.
It applys powder pretty good but the hairs of the brush keep shading on my face.
Ingrid K.
Me parece perfecto.. continuamentente estoy en busca de productos que me favorezcan y eh intentado buscar brochas de distintos marcas pero nada
Demi C.
This brush is a nice bulky size good for powdering or bronzing but it doesn't pick up the best and the bristles fall out quite abit
leenas f.
Im in love with the kabuki brush. It really gives that ending touch to your face. I like the texture within the brush.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
How does this brush perform? is it worth the price ?