Revlon Premium Quality Blush Brush uploaded by Cris C.

BY REVLON

Ultra-soft, all-natural hair easily lifts and smoothly places powder for a naturally flushed look.

• How does this brush perform? is it worth the price ? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is my GO to Blush brush! bristles don't fall off...its the best! Try it....you wont regret it! i love all their products!" in 11 reviews
Kaitlyn J.
Shawnee, OK
I love all of my revlon brushes. They shed a little bit when you wash them but it's not enough that it really matters.
Annette R.
Oxnard, CA
I like the fullness of the brush ! I use it as a powder brush it gives me the exact amount I want as a finish touch .
stacey g.
This brush is such a Great brush! I use it to apply my blush! It helps to nicely blend my blush into my BB cream
Malia R.
Is soft and perfect, love it!
I bought at a good price in Venezuela and liked it so much I bought all.
Valeska F.
Apopka, FL
This brush is awesome. Perfect for conturing. It also has a very good price for being a kabuki brush.
Brittany c.
One of the best blush brushes I've ever used. I would recommend everyone to buy and use this product.
Kelsey L.
I keep this in my purse! I love it! The only downfall would be the Hairs on the brush fall out :/
Rebecca A.
I hated this brush. It was flimsy and when I tried to wash it the brush basically just fell apart
Nancy L.
gresham, OR
It does the job! I use it for a natural bronzer application sometimes and it does the job. :)))
Taylor T.
Charlestown, In
Great for blush, but even good enough for bronzer. Soft and doesn't shed bristles.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
How does this brush perform? is it worth the price ?