Revlon Premium Quality Blush Brush uploaded by Cris C.

BY REVLON

Ultra-soft, all-natural hair easily lifts and smoothly places powder for a naturally flushed look.

• How does this brush perform? is it worth the price ? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is my GO to Blush brush! bristles don't fall off...its the best! Try it....you wont regret it! i love all their products!" in 11 reviews
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this brush to use for some theatrical/halloween makeup. I loved the price-point, really couldn't beat that. I really am not the biggest brush guru as I feel the are all kind of the same. The only thing I didn't like was the bristles weren't the softest, again no that big of an issue especially what I was using it for. You could probably find better for the same price point though.
Aranza P.
I definitely do not like this brush, the bristles will fall off. They are of poor quality. At first I liked it but they began to fall the bristles every time I clean it.
Shanna C.
I've had this brush for several years now and it's still as nice as the day I got it and I'm not careful with my brushes at all. It has never shed and the bristles are perfect for blush.
Jania C.
Russellville, AL
I was so excited to see such inexpensive make up brushes at my local Wal-Mart and thought that these would be pretty great, but nope.... This brush sheds like crazy all over my face!! I use it to apply powder after my foundation, then a bit of blush when I'm done with everything. I spend more time trying to get all the hairs off then I do putting my make up on. So not worth the time or the money..
Denell R.
Yakima, WA
At first I bought this brush and I loved it the first time I used it but then after that the bristles started falling out. Its soft and and not a bad brush for the price I just can't stand the things falling out while doing my make up
Mikayla H.
La Crosse, WI
This is a middle of the line brush and you get what you pay for. It's extremely fluffy for a blush brush so it's hard to concentrate color is a certain spot and the color ends up getting everywhere. It blends okay and I just ended up using it for powder, which it works nicely for.
Krystal C.
I bought this brush on clearance, and it is a decent brush. not super soft, it does shed, epically when being washed. it gets the job done though, and it helps blend nicely. perfect size too
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a terrible blush brush! It sheds like crazy and does not blend well! Not recommended for blush. Probably could be used for other purposes, but does not do well with blush!
Erika m.
I love revlon cosmetic tools. It's not as good as the high brands but it's almost just as good. I had a foundation brush that has lasted me years. It's definitely worth trying
lucero g.
texas
I love the revlon kabuki brush it is just so soft when i brushes against my skin when i apply my powder foundation. I give it two thumbs up and 4 stars
sara m.
Yakima, WA
How does this brush perform? is it worth the price ?