BY REVLON

Ultra Thin Brush Dries Clear Mess-Free Application Waterproof & Latex-Free Includes: 1 Lash Adhesive 0.17 fl oz ; Please send any questions or comments to Pacific World Corporation, P.O. Box 51210, Irvine, CA  92629-1210 or email questions@pwcosmetics.com Eco-Friendly Packaging

• Anyone know where I can get this from. Has this been disc...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite eyelash glue!? I use Revlon Precisi...1 Answers
  • I love this lash glue, but I'm having trouble finding it ...2 Answers
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
I left my old review below. I have now been using this for a couple months and have tried different glue and realized this is the best there is. It never stuck to the edges well and I thought it was just eyelashes but it’s not.

I’m new to wearing fake eyelashes and I found this glue to be super helpful. It comes with a precise brush that allows you to easily swipe across the end. You have to give it a few seconds to “get tacky” before applying. It also gives you another shot, or 2, if you place it in the wrong spot before drying. As I’m getting better with lashes I wear them more and it last all day. I’ll notice the inside corner start to lift near the end of the day. I’m sure it’s from my lack of skills but I’ll keep y’all posted :)
carey c.
Spanaway, WA
My favorite eyelash glue I had trouble using the duo glue but this glue starts turning a bluish color when it starts to get tacky and works very well It even kept my eyelashes on thru my entire hospital stay when I had my son lol
Sounintha P.
Andover, MN
So I started using this Revlon precision lash adhesive about 6 months ago after the recommendation from one of my friends. She claimed this to be her holy grail when it comes to eyelash glue. I've tried the Ardell lashes that come with the eyelashes, I've also tried the DUO and nothing seemed to work for me. I did find that buying this product at your local drug store is actually harder than expected. It's not a regularly carried item at your local Walgreens or Target. I actually ended up purchasing this glue online at Walgreens.com. It retails for about $4.99 which is relatively competitive in regards to the other eyelash glues out there. Right away when I started using it, I was impressed. Unlike some of the other eyelash glues this one comes in a wand container and actually has a thin brush to apply the eyelash. It comes out white but dries clear and it dries SUPER quick. The eyelash glue is also waterproof (I did not test lol) and is latex-free. It was very easy to apply and has not caused any sticky or messy situations. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone who wears eyelashes often.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
I do really like this lash adhesive. I think it works well and is affordable. I would rate it higher if it was more easily accessible. It’s almost impossible to find in stores or online.
H S.
Boston, MA
The only lash glue (or facial glue) I will ever use! This is white, but dries clear, and stays up all day and all night. I have used this product for years, and truly appreciate it more and more with each and every use. There were times I have used other lash glues from my friends (either forgot it at home, or didn't think I'd need lash glue), and nothing compares.

I have used this for music festivals, clubbing, and dinner dates. Withstands the sweat and hours of them all!

Not only is this product great for false lashes, this is great for applying facial jewelry stickers (for music festivals or any celebration!). I know those are usually self-adhesive, but we all know those last about half an hour on your body or face. I reinforce them with lash glue, and they withstood 9-12 hours at a music festival in intense dry heat accompanied with sweat, and withstood heavy downpour at another music festival.
Caitlin K.
This is an okay lash glue. It is blue once you apply it on the lash band so you will know when it starts drying because it will turn clear. I like that because it's easier to put the lashes on when the glue has dried a little bit. The only thing I don't like about this is it really doesn't come off easily. Currently, I have some lash glue STILL on my lash line. I had false lashes on Saturday and it is now Tuesday. So that's kind of annoying.
Amanda H.
I like this a lot more than the black glue. At first a was very thrown off by the "blue" look to the product but no worries! It dries clear. It does dry shiny and is VERY STICKY. Even 10 hours with this glue, I have to force my lashes off, which usually takes some of my real lashes with it (sadly). It will stick to your bottom lashes while drying so make sure your eye is open when this is drying.
janet M.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love this lash glue. My false lashes stay on all day. I use it all the time been using it for 5 years its my go too. I always buy it at ride aid. It's also clear. I do recommend buy it. It's only 4.99.
Seerra P.
I absolutely love this glue, the thin brush to apply to the falsies help so much. I use this maybe 3 times a week and it lasts me over 2 months, I buy this at Rite Aid for $6-$7. It dries clear, so you don't see the glue. And it STICKS all day long. And let me tell you, after 13hr wear, you still have to pull off your eyelashes. It's SO STRONG!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
This is by far the best lash adhesive I had ever used!! It stays on and does not move! I had to order this on the Walmart website and have it sent to the store. It makes the end of my false lash stick to the corner of my eyes instead of lifting up and reapplying more. I highly recommend!!
Maggie S.
Is this as good as the Duo lash glue?
Allison H.
San Clemente, CA
I love this lash glue, but I'm having trouble finding it in stores now. Where do you purchase this product?
Ashleigh P.
Where can I find this lash adhesive?? Walgreens? Walmart? CVS? I'm looking for a different kind of glue for my lashes! Thanks lovelies. 💕💕
Seerra P.
What's your favorite eyelash glue!? I use Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive
Kristine N.
Vancouver, BC
Is the packaging good for this product? I'm afraid that it will clump everywhere near the top which will then be hard to close the tube and the glue will dry out :( please let me know!!

back