Revlon Precision Dark Adhesive uploaded by Destiny R.

BY REVLON

Mess-Free Application. Waterproof & Latex-free. Thin brush. Dries dark. see more...

• Where do you find this ?? is the pricing good? also does it last ...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this lash glue. Normally I just use Salo...1 Answers
  • I'm thinking of buying this, as my Duo seems to dry up really fas...1 Answers
  • "but a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Amanda H.
This glue is okay. It's VERY sticky. Especially if you get it slightly above the lash line. My eyelid was straight up sticking to my brow bone. I'm not a fan of the black when it dries because it makes the lash shiny and obviously fake. It's okay for 3 bucks. But I wouldn't buy again
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just be careful when you apply this glue, make sure that you get the eye lash RIGHT on the first time otherwise the black glue will be very hard to remove from your lid.
It's easy to remove, I use Ponds deep cleanser makeup remover with a q-tip, then after the glue has been removed you will still feel a bit sticky reminds......you can wipe that with a baby wipe and FInish :-)
I would suggest you apply all your eye shadow, eye liner first THEN you can apply the glue in the false eye lash then apply that into your eye lid.
Destiny R.
Auburn, CA
This is a really great lash glue, and thank goodness it's drug store brand Bc you have to replace it quite often due to it drying out. But when you have a brand spanking new bottle, it's the bees knees! Super dark and lasts forever.
Angelique O.
This adhesive is perfect because it doesn't leave that white or transparen't look when it dries. It lasted me all day & I think it's great for the price! I have brown eyes & love using black matte eyeliner so I think it's perfect for anyone who does the same so it won't be visible once it dries!
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I like this Revlon Adhesive! I don't really put false lashes because my eyelashes are already long enough but when I do I use this adhesive. A little bit goes a long way and I find that it sticks my lashes on to my lash line better than when I put a little more. I like that it dries to black color.
Joan A.
I love this product! I got a reaction with another top brand adhesive (won't name drop) because of the latex it contained. I fell in love with this. Also this particular one dries black so it can blend in with your eyeliner and eyeshadow. I recommend this product to everyone!!
Jessica M.
Fort Bragg, NC
This is an ok product. I prefer the ardell lash glue better but when I don't have that I use this one. My only issue with it is that since it's dark if you aren't precise enough with it it makes you look like you messed up your eyeliner then it's a mess. lol I wouldn't recommend the dark kind for beginners.
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
Lovee this, I loterally bought 3 more just so I wouldent run out soon. Its way better than the duo one and does not irritate the skin. Eyes are so sensitive, but this is so gentile and amazing, my lashes stay all night, I am happy I finally found one that stays! I recommend this! Price is good as well!
Kendra B.
Brooklyn, NY
The best drugstore lash glue that I've used! I'm a fan of the adhesive that is black because it blends with my eyeliner better. I would definitely repurchase but it's so hard to find now! It's too popular haha
Rachel Y.
Finksburg, Md
This product worked amazing! The fact that it is black helps it blend with your eyeliner better than a "clear" which I find always leaves white behind. It is also the FIRST latex free lash adhesive, and I have a severe latex allergy so I love that I found this!
Sallyanne A.
Nantucket, MA
I'm thinking of buying this, as my Duo seems to dry up really fast.... I'm thinking this might last longer.Has anyone had issues with it drying up quickly ??
Sarah D.
I've been wanting to try this lash glue. Normally I just use Salon perfect glue. I've been looking for this glue everywhere though and can't seem to find it. Anyone know what store to find it in? Already tried Walmart
denise r.
Where do you find this ?? is the pricing good? also does it last long
Cynthia P.
Compton, CA
I have to try this eyelash glue? I have highly sensitive eyes and not sure if it will irate my eyes, any suggestion or tips?